ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL New Beat Writer....

And who knows, after he arrives there may actually be an article about MT sports in the DNJ...but don't hold your breath. After all, they need to save that precious front sports page for articles about Joey Logano.

Blurb in this morning's Tennessean by Bacharach on Richie James being on the Hornung watch list.

At Last, At Last, thank God almighty, a MT Gannett beat writer at last.

Nice article by Bacharach in this morning's print edition of The Tennessean (which I suppose was copied from DNJ) on the men's BkB team's outreach to special needs kids. Human interest story with an accompanying photo. Good pub in Nashville media (something not often seen) showing MT athletes in a positive manner.

Please go to the Tennessean website and click the link to the stories. We are being told that MT's web traffic is pathetic which is the reason why they don't do more.

Please go to the Tennessean website and click the link to the stories. We are being told that MT's web traffic is pathetic which is the reason why they don't do more.

I just might try that. I've pretty much given up on the dead and almost buried dnj.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT