ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL NCAA Tournament: #25/RV Middle Tennessee (12) vs #24/21 Butler(4) (TBS), 6:10PM, Saturday, 3/18/2017

I am extreamly proud of these guys. Bad game yes. Amazing season yes. Baseball and football are light years behind our basketball program. I hope they can catch whatever Kermit is feeding these guys.

I would have never thought giddy would have ZERO points in this game. We just had an extreamly off night. Had every opportunity to win but that is how it goes. Congrats to BUTLER. THEY played a better game than we did.

#trueblue

31 wins is a great season no doubt about it. It's so unfortunate it had to end the way it did though. If Butler beat us and we played at least an average game, I wouldn't be upset. But to lose in that fashion is just maddening. We are so much better than that and with the whole country watching we just completely shit the bed. Unbelievable.

Surprised no one has mentioned how awful the officiating was in this game. Too many touch fouls called on us.

Kermit didn't play Copeland much this season. Last night Copeland hit a three and was taken out not long after.

I don't know why Kermit didn't ride the hot hand and play Copeland more minutes because not only was Dixon missing shots he was fouling a lot.

Last edited:
Of course it stinks when our favorite team losses, for the fans, the staff, and the players.

Taking a calming breath and considering the season, this team and coaches have delivered up one heck of a historic and special season of Middle Tennessee basketball. The players and coaches have no reason whatsoever to hang their head! This team can hold their heads high for such a special season of incredible success by way of hard work and overcoming adversity in the face of continued intense pressure of having a huge target painted on their backs with almost no margin for error due to the bogus biased NCAA system. This MT team achieved historic accomplishments in the life of MT basketball.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT