ADVERTISEMENT

Mum's the word

SmithO1906

True Blue
Aug 5, 2015
Is it just me or is there very little info coming out about Spring practice? I check the team website and twitter daily and I think I have seen maybe a total of 4 updates. I can't remember but is it always this quiet during spring practice?

Is it just me or is there very little info coming out about Spring practice? I check the team website and twitter daily and I think I have seen maybe a total of 4 updates. I can't remember but is it always this quiet during spring practice?

I think you are right. It's just an impression from the whole academic year and all the sports, it seems like information, game notes, game previews seem to less frequent than in previous years. Not sure if that is just my perception or actual.

I feel the same way. The past few years it seemed like there was a video update, if not every day, every other day on each spring practice. This year I think there has been one 1 minute video and that's it. I haven't even seen much info from Aldo.

The only thing I know for a fact is that Josh Phillips is going out for the team.

Where's Aldo

Lol-Face-Animated-Gif-03.gif

I think Aldo does really good. I was a huge Sparks fan but he was here at a time when the DNJ had more people covering us which freed him up to do more mbb and fb coverage which are really the main sports I care about. I don't remember sparks covering women's sports much at all. This basketball run has detracted too. Normally by the time spring practice gets going we are done with hoops. Definitely not the case this year. I expect to see us pivot to football this week.

I have seen some vids this year but not like usual. I think the position break downs have been nice. I don't remember them from years past but my memory is questionable sometimes.

Edit- I forgot Proday. Aldo had a lot of Proday coverage this year that we don't normally see. I just think he is getting pulled a lot of directions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT