ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING MT vs Kansas St @ neutral site

Another top 20 team for this fall. When all is said & done this will likely be the Lady Raiders most challenging pre-conference schedule in its history.

Another really big non-conference matchup.

Kansas State boast one of the tallest starting lineups in the country and a big (6’6” 19.7ppg) that will rival Boldyreva on the scoring front.
Any idea when we can expect the release of the entire non-conference slate?

Not sure you can really consider this neutral. 8 hour difference in distance bewteen the 2

Last edited:
Any idea when we can expect the release of the entire non-conference slate?

Not sure you can really consider this neutral. 8 hour difference in distance bewteen the 2
Haha. Definitely won't be too neutral. They're not calling it the Bill Snyder Classic for nothing. Probably K-States greatest football coach in their history.
Btw- we are only the first team to agree to play in this year's tournament. Not sure if it's a 4 team or an 8 team tourney, but probably 4.

Haha. Definitely won't be too neutral. They're not calling it the Bill Snyder Classic for nothing. Probably K-States greatest football coach in their history.
Btw- we are only the first team to agree to play in this year's tournament. Not sure if it's a 4 team or an 8 team tourney, but probably 4.
It’s simply one game. The inaugural classic was last year, K-St beat Mizzou 84-56 in front of a capacity crowd. While St Joe is 130 miles from K-St, it will be anything but a neutral site.
Will be interesting to learn if we get a return game out of this?

It’s simply one game. The inaugural classic was last year, K-St beat Mizzou 84-56 in front of a capacity crowd. While St Joe is 130 miles from K-St, it will be anything but a neutral site.
Will be interesting to learn if we get a return game out of this?
Appreciate you clearing up the format

Kansas State should be really good again. Other teams wouldn’t play them which proved good for MTSU in its efforts to get on the national scene

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Any word about the setup for the UCLA game? Wondering if it's a trip to LA or a neutral site tournament game. I'm guessing it could be an early season WNIT, but haven't seen anything on line yet.

Haven't seen anything about UCLA either. Hoping to get some more info about the Princeton game soon as well.

Haven't seen anything about UCLA either. Hoping to get some more info about the Princeton game soon as well.
Not sure on venue for UCLA game. I thought Matt had mentioned (outside of our taping) it would be a neutral site contest. That would be huge having all of our non-con games against Top 25 teams all be neutral site.

I do know the Princeton game will be in New Jersey more than likely in early December.

Reactions: MTFAN61
Not sure on venue for UCLA game. I thought Matt had mentioned (outside of our taping) it would be a neutral site contest. That would be huge having all of our non-con games against Top 25 teams all be neutral site.

I do know the Princeton game will be in New Jersey more than likely in early December.
That will be great. I live in New Jersey about an hour north of Princeton and am excited to attend, already planning to bring a group with me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT