ADVERTISEMENT

2025 is the year!

BigBlueBrad

Blue Raider
Jul 17, 2014
I’m not super concerned at how this season goes as long as we see game by game improvement. The start of the schedule is a very difficult start to the season, but next year looks so much better.

Out of conference:

8/30 - Austin Peay
9/6 - @ Wisconsin
9/13 - @ Nevada
9/20 - Marshalll

We trade our big money game Ole Miss for Wisconsin. I’ll take that any day. That game might be winnable.

The other two out of conference games are an FCS and group of five. Both group group of five games should be competitive, but also winnable.

Next season, the quarterback, and running back from Liberty will be gone. Their coach might be as well.

We will have a senior quarterback and another recruiting class by Mason. Next year could be really fun!

Depends on the portal. There isn’t much to lose and there’s no guarantee Nic comes back next year.

I have a hunch the staff is just about done recruiting HS players and we’re going to see a huge influx of portal additions next year.

Depends on the portal. There isn’t much to lose and there’s no guarantee Nic comes back next year.

I have a hunch the staff is just about done recruiting HS players and we’re going to see a huge influx of portal additions next year.
They will still add a couple guys from the high school ranks but portal will fill holes once again to capitalize on having Nick back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT