ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MT not interested...

If what I've heard is true about him, I wouldn't want him. It sounds like he quit on utk and I've heard he left his first high school under questionable circumstances.

I doubt he would pay RB here since we run the spread, he likes the I formation. He take a swing at WR though.

He's a true junior. I'm wondering how close he is to graduating. I could see him busting his tail off to graduate over the summer, then go anywhere he wants.

Cough cough Florida cough cough.

He's not going to be eligible as a grad transfer according to the Vol mods.

Honestly, the Vols boards aren't too torn up about this. There were some locker room issues and he'd pretty much been passed by 2 other RBs. The fact is, the guy flat folded at the first sign of adversity (his backups are averaging 4.5+ yps, Hurd is below 4.0).

Never thought he was that great to begin with. People were obsessed over him because of his size and potential, but he doesn't possess great break speed and certainly doesn't have the character or heart you look for in a power style RB. Way overrated in my eyes.

No thanks.

I'll take what we have any day of the week.

Anybody remember Jucey Locke? Parents can be a huge problem.
I do remember the parents of the guy that was 2nd string to Dwone Hicks, though I sat near them once and they were as nice as they could be to us, it seems they were not that way to the coaching staff.

My wife knows someone who knows Hurd's mom. Said she always bragged how her son, and her would be a millionaire soon. I've heard his parents are difficult to deal with.

I do remember the parents of the guy that was 2nd string to Dwone Hicks, though I sat near them once and they were as nice as they could be to us, it seems they were not that way to the coaching staff.

Reshard Lee. He was a really good back but made a bad decision to leave early, even though he played in the NFL for a short while. He could have been really good by staying another year.

Anybody remember Jucey Locke? Parents can be a huge problem.
Not defending him or how he managed Eric's recruitment but Juicy is a friend and former college teammate of mine. Sadly, he's been totally disabled by two heart attacks and a stroke over the past 5 years, one as recently as August. Every one of his kids is a college graduate.

Reactions: T2Tool and Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT