ADVERTISEMENT

MT mention during Dayton/VCU game last night on the Deuce

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
I didn't catch exactly what was said but "senior laden" and several players were mentioned. Either MT should be in and/or could make a run in the NCAA.

Busy day or I would watch the replay (somewhere in the 2nd half) in order to give the correct quotes.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I saw it. Lunardi said MT is currently projected as the auto bid but he has us "3 or 4" slots ahead of the final at large team currently.

We may be talking about two different things. The comment I heard was by either the play-by-play or the color guy during the game action. Does Lunardi do either?

We may be talking about two different things. The comment I heard was by either the play-by-play or the color guy during the game action. Does Lunardi do either?

I think the PBP guy may have been interviewing Lunardi during the game or some such. I heard it in passing, but Lunardi was definitely in on the conversation and the PBP guy made the specific comments about our team and being senior laden and so forth.

Yeah Lunardi was being interviewed. All had very positive things to say about MT. Interview went on for a solid couple of minutes. Good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT