ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MT football 2016: Ten names to know

Maybe everyone on this board, maybe 3 or 4,000 MT fans, but the casual fans, the folks that may attend one or two games, and all the midstate/Nashville sports media folks don't.
When is the dnj going to post about impressive freshman and/or redshirt freshman throughout fall camp so far? Also who looks improved? Who is pushing a starter for playing time ect? There were plenty of open practices yet we hear nothing. I miss Will and Adam dearly.

When is the dnj going to post about impressive freshman and/or redshirt freshman throughout fall camp so far? Also who looks improved? Who is pushing a starter for playing time ect? There were plenty of open practices yet we hear nothing. I miss Will and Adam dearly.
Adam, yes, but was never really impressed by Will.

There were 4 open practices - camp opened on a Thursday and practices were closed by Monday.

The article yesterday about tickets selling cheap on Stubhub was pretty silly and saying that they were more expensive for the SC game through the ticket office was a pretty stupid point. Tickets through VU's office for MT is $30.00. So, stop the presses! StubHub has some deals. SMH

Do we get articles even close to this caliber from the dnj?
The article yesterday about tickets selling cheap on Stubhub was pretty silly and saying that they were more expensive for the SC game through the ticket office was a pretty stupid point. Tickets through VU's office for MT is $30.00. So, stop the presses! StubHub has some deals. SMH

I know right? Ironic that article was posted after the vandy ticket thread discussion on this forum.

Hate to rant but I just want some articles of substance. It does not have to be every article but we need some well thought well researched material.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT