ADVERTISEMENT

MT Coaches social media postings

MTFAN61

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2022
I enjoy periodically checking our coaches personal social media postings thru Twitter (X), & picking up good nuggets of info about what's going on with their personal team.
CRI, & the rest of the ladies associate coaches are great about being informative with the latest in the Lady Raider Basketball program.
CDM, has really jumped on board in the football program using (X), & I love checking in.
What got me started watching social media coaches postings was Kermit from back in the day. He was all about it. That originally continued with CNM, however is it me or has he totally dropped using an (X) account for men's basketball?
I haven't seen anything from him since the end of 2022. Not that big a deal, but wasn't sure if I'm checking things correctly.
Normally I just try Coach Nick McDevitt Twitter (X) to see if there's any personal insights he's posted about the men's team, but I haven't seen anything in ages. Format for his Twitter search changed, or just abandoned?

Reactions: ewglenn
CNM hasn't posted in forever. I think many, not all, postings are done by our social media team (which is fine) so idk why none have been posted.

Matt though is great on his own on X and FB. Many of the football assistants are great too and often post where they are recruiting that day, etc. Not all these post regularly but do now and then.

@CalvinLowry - RB coach
@coach_monaco - D GA
@CoachBaerHunter - Asst OL/QC
@vh3omega - Vernon Hargreaves DL
@CoachPaschall - ST
@CoachJoeGanz - TE
@CoachAJReisig - LB
@CoachBodie4 - OC/QB
@stewdg1 - Brain Stewart DC
@bigk73 - Kendall Simmons OL

Not football directly, but another good follow is facilities director Larry Maples. Posts updates every Friday on construction.
@MaplesLarryD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT