ADVERTISEMENT

MT at ole miss

BlueRaider95

All Conference
Dec 2, 2006
Not too sure about this starting lineup: Petty, Jones, Warden, Lyon, and Rueter. Cason and Parker in within 2 minutes.

Going to be several mishaps from the announcers today. They've already stated that Parker has been in the program for 5 years. The lady announcers is an ole miss alum.

Ladies lead 36-31 at the half after being down by 12.

Parker is a beast!!! How easily she is scoring reminds me of the Alysha Clark days. I believe she has 15 so far but also 3 fouls.

I've been watching MT BkB for a long time (both M & W) and I can't remember any player (freshman, JUCO, or transfer) having such a start.

I hate it that she's a Sr. but this could be a very special year.

And father Insell gets the win 71-65. Parker finished with about 25. If she can stay out of foul trouble she'll average 25+ a game.

Cheyenne can definitely take the Lady Raiders to a higher level. I recall a 6-3 Robin Hendrix was a force inside many years ago and now it is 6-4 Cheyenne. Good win!

Remember when Larry Joe Inman had two big girls, jHolly Hoover and Kay wilbanks?

Back to that performance, I can't understand why girls of that size as a recruit would not want to play here and become an All-American.

It was a road win against an SEC team so that says it all. CRI said after the game if Parker was in shape and played harder she could have scored 40 points. She changes this team's dynamics and if she keeps her head screwed on straight she will be a difference maker.

Holly Hoover was one heck of a competitor. Fearless. I recall a game at TSU when a friend and myself ended up sitting on the front row and Hoover was fouled particularly hard on a play inside. As she brushed back by the TSU player headed to the foul line, I could clearly hear her say 'bitch' to the TSU girl. Hoover did not care who you were or where she was. She was going to compete.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT