ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Mr. INT: Titans S Kevin Byard Picks Off Two Passes in Win

I have the sneaking suspicion that he will eventually go down as the most decorated nfl player we’ve ever had.

I have the sneaking suspicion that he will eventually go down as the most decorated nfl player we’ve ever had.

Would Don Griffin be the most decorated NFL player currently? I feel I may be overlooking someone.

I believe there was a safety that was an all pro alternate one year. It would be really cool to have a list of every player that has been on a active roster at some point along with stats.

I believe there was a safety that was an all pro alternate one year. It would be really cool to have a list of every player that has been on a active roster at some point along with stats.
Ray Oldham back in the 70's for Detroit might have made a Pro Bowl. Don Griffin was NFC Defensive Rookie of the Year.

The media guide has all NFL players on page 129, you can download it free from goblueraiders. The stats are not there but its a starting point.

Reactions: subkyle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT