ADVERTISEMENT

#More4Middle

RaiderDawg78

All American
Sep 7, 2005
This has been discussed on different threads, but I believe some would like to try a more active role in pushing for a change. I think omost of us demand more for middle tennessee than we are getting.

Since we do not seem to have messanger set up on the message board, if you would like to discuss options for organizing and attempting to drive change, please email:

If you are on twitter, feel free to link to this thread, tag MT with #More4Middle (and/or any better, more creative threads). The more like minded alumni & students we can draw, the actual better chance this will be more than message board venting.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. We have been doing the same thing with M &M for over a decade. It's time to try something different.

Reactions: Hop45
This has been discussed on different threads, but I believe some would like to try a more active role in pushing for a change. I think omost of us demand more for middle tennessee than we are getting.

Since we do not seem to have messanger set up on the message board, if you would like to discuss options for organizing and attempting to drive change, please email:

If you are on twitter, feel free to link to this thread, tag MT with #More4Middle (and/or any better, more creative threads). The more like minded alumni & students we can draw, the actual better chance this will be more than message board venting.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. We have been doing the same thing with M &M for over a decade. It's time to try something different.

Tweeting this out...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT