ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee vs Vanderbilt (CBSSN), 7PM Saturday, September 2, 2017

same ole shit, different year. our OL couldn't be much worse. Our right tackle couldn't block Santa Claus.

I can hear it already. "Oh that's a good team we lost to. No shame." blah blah blah. Just another mediocre year. Will do just enough to cue up another contract extension.

Sick of this predictable trash year in, year out

going to bed

We are so physically outmatched on both sides of the line. It's been so obvious to even a slappy like me that we will NEVER compete for any conference championship until we become more physical up front. It's not rocket science.

Typical MT football. HYPE up the game, High expectations, and lay the biggest egg you could imagine. Biggest crowd I have ever seen too...Terrible representation.

Meanwhile, Alabama and Florida State appears to be living up to the billing. It's nice to see two highly competitive, highly talented teams going at it. So sick of our gimmicky offense and dumpster fire defense. I've lost all interest in the FB program.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....our "RIGHT TACKLE"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm trying my best to maintain hope and chance but they really aren't helping the cause. Still can't tackle worth a snot and Brent has NO time to do anything. There better be some butt chewing.

Carlos Johnson and Amir Luckett could not look more lost out there. Their DE is literally beating them EVERY-SINGLE-PLAY

Wanna know what the problem is? We've got too many fans in the stand.

Meanwhile, Alabama and Florida State appears to be living up to the billing. It's nice to see two highly competitive, highly talented teams going at it. So sick of our gimmicky offense and dumpster fire defense. I've lost all interest in the FB program.

I reached that a long time ago. Just figured tonight was worth a look with all the hype.

Im in Florida with my family I was ticked I couldn't pick up the game on the tv or computer. Im no longer ticked. This is embarrassing.

No part of this team looks ready. OL looks terrible, defense couldn't cover air. As someone else said, It's Hawaii all over again except no offense.

At what point do we consider trying a different QB?

Stock is 5/10 with 1 INT

Only way they pull Lil Stock is to keep him from getting killed. Our OL is a joke. He has no time to complete anything.

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT