ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee vs Vanderbilt (CBSSN), 7PM Saturday, September 2, 2017

A couple of the names on there are very suprising.

1. It seems Shane Tucker has made the move back to WR. Now the freshman Brad Anderson is on the two-deep at RB.
2. Alex Dale isn't the starter at safety, Wesley Bush is.

And Gordan went from 3rd string to 1st string. I think they should keep Tucker in the backfield. Shocking about Dale.

Reactions: dukewayne
Someone on the other board also made a good point that Jocquez Bruce is nowhere to be found on the two deep. I heard he was doing real well this fall.

Also just realized that former prized recruit Peter Bailey, who I believe Nebraska tried to steal from us at the last second, isn't listed on the two deep.

With TF's offense, a 2 deep doesn't matter that much. He uses like 12 Wr's a game. Joc will be in the rotation. He's had a good camp but Windham has had an excellent year. Coaches are real high on him. He's turned a corner and fights for the ball and is using his skill set to make plays now.

Also, you will see Jimmy Marshall. He's had a real good camp and has turned a few heads from what I've heard. It also helps to have a 6'5 215lb WR.

Very surprised to see Darius Harris not starting. Felt like he was one of the most underrated players on our defense. Khalil Brooks must have really made a step forward to steal his job. Regardless, it's nice to have some depth at the linebacker position. We've legit got 5 or 6 great LB's on our roster.

Nice to see Rosheem Collins already starting. Also, looks like Jordan Ferguson has really impressed the staff as he's listed as a backup DT. Looks like no redshirt for him.

I can't wait to see our defense in action. There's no reason for us to not be a top 50 defense this year. We are so talented on that side of the ball.

Last edited:
Minds-of-Middle-graphic.jpg

http://www.cannoncourier.com/inaugu...lgating-showcases-graduate-programs-cms-16841
Inaugural 'Minds of Middle' tailgating showcases graduate programs

Reactions: MT Glenn
By the way, the jacka$$ that wrote this not so witty blog leaves out the fact the Vandy hasn't had a winning season since 2013. If they were that good, wouldn't they win more games? Last year, they had a breakout year. They beat us, WKU and TSU in their OOC. I don't see them going 3-1 in their OOC again this year. They have Ole Miss and UT on the road and will drop those games. KSU, UGA, UF and Bama are part of a 4 game stretch. If they lose to either us or WKU, they sit home for Christmas.

What that means is that all of the pressure is on them. If they lose to both us and WKU, they might win 1-2 games. Now, that would be a very good year for me. :) So if our coach is Papa Murphy's, WTH is their coach who will have coached his 4th season without a winning season? Expensive inedible garbage maybe? Just like most of the overpriced restaurants on West End.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT