ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee vs Troy (ESPN), 2:30PM, Saturday, September 19, 2020

This is not a good Troy team which speaks volumes as to how bad MT is right now. Just pathetic.

Reactions: mtfblue
We have now been taken to the woodshed two games in a row by G5 programs with losing records a year ago. I mean the amount of data that’s piling to indicate how bad a shape this program is is overwhelming.

This is something I had talked about before about how Brent more or less held this program up mostly by himself. This program has been leaching talent for years and without Brent it’s all becoming more and more obvious.

There is no longer any room for debate for this issue. Rick Stockstill, step down. Or someone in leadership at the university have a nut sack and figure out a way to negotiate a buy out so we can try to save this program which careening down a cliff. Screw facilities improvements. If we have money on the sideline we need to get out of this situation or CRS is going to drive this program into the ground to a point it’s unrecoverable.

I just received this text message from a friend and fellow MT alum:
”If I were McPhee, I wouldn’t worry about buying out any contracts of the AD or football staff. Save the money because nobody f***ing cares in this town or region anymore about MT Football.”

Yikes!

Yeah, they don't care. Have people not seen the last decade? If they did, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Talent wise MT is probably a good FCS program. Facilities wise they are last in FBS only school just as bad is Monroe and we know they are broke. MT would be dead last in the belt right now even behind newbie Coastal.

Please stop taking about facilities! FSU killed everyone for years with nothing. UGA just got an indoor facility. Here’s the key folks, find a coach and AD that can raise money. So tired of the facilities crap. Just win.

33-7 and troy has the ball

Sorry, left the score in from halftime.

sadly it applies every time they touch the ball. TD, we do nothing & they do it again.

And besides Troy calling the final score, we will wash and repeat the excuses from Massaro.

Please stop taking about facilities! FSU killed everyone for years with nothing. UGA just got an indoor facility. Here’s the key folks, find a coach and AD that can raise money. So tired of the facilities crap. Just win.
calm down buddy, Nobody is saying facilities are the reason they are getting smoked like a damn Newport

There are no other in state FBS football programs playing today and this is how you gain more popularity in the state?

Guys. It's only 47-7... let's not get crazy here. Their offense is so hard to prepare for, and we didn't have much time...

• Haha
Reactions: mtfblue
Maybe we can talk Troy into the return game in November being a JV game. Our 3rd team looks much more competitive against their 3rd team. It could make for better game.

Guys. It's only 47-7... let's not get crazy here. Their offense is so hard to prepare for, and we didn't have much time...
And injuries and adversity and and and and 😂😂

Outscored 89-14 in our first two games.
And 7 of them were scrubs against scrubs.

Dilellio acting like he won the Super Bowl

ADVERTISEMENT