ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee vs Tennessee State (ESPN+), 6PM, Saturday, September 17, 2022

Last edited:
What's the O/U on % of TSU vs MT fans in attendance? :rolleyes:

On a serious note, I've seen more than a few games that they just didn't seem to care to travel. At other times, TSU will bring a massive contingent of fans. I am curious as to what will happen with attendance this weekend. If TSU has a larger crowd at MT, another humiliation albeit expected.

What's the O/U on % of TSU vs MT fans in attendance? :rolleyes:

On a serious note, I've seen more than a few games that they just didn't seem to care to travel. At other times, TSU will bring a massive contingent of fans. I am curious as to what will happen with attendance this weekend. If TSU has a larger crowd at MT, another humiliation albeit expected.
Not sure but De Leon mentioned WOC in the boro has IK in tickets for its members....

that's a big number. Opened at -21.5

Total 51.5

Last edited:
I would set the O/U at 22.5k. I say we end up with 23-24k. WOC buying a thousand tickets should help a lot.

Line is back up to MT -21.5 where I book. Really tempting to take TSU here, but MT under Stockstill actually has a pretty good record ATS (against the spread) when playing at Floyd Stadium.

TOP CROWDS
1. 30,502 Georgia Tech 9/10/11
2. 28,105 Memphis 9/12/09
3. 28,010 Troy 10/5/10
4. 27,568 Tennessee State 9/5/98
5. 27,519 Southeast Missouri 9/28/02
6. 26,717 Vanderbilt 9/2/17
7. 25,908 Minnesota 9/2/10
8. 25,766 Florida Atlantic 9/30/08
9. 25,411 Vanderbilt 10/3/15
10. 24,911 WKU 9/13/14

Watching on espn plus. What's the attendance estimate? If 20k not the greatest, but not too bad either

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Actually a nice home crowd considering our past 5 seasons in attendance. The vibe is nice as well. I credit DeLeon for laying the groundwork for student involvemment.
The good news is the record will probably be 2-2 going into home game against UTSA. Possibility for a big crowd and some momentum, even if Miami rolls over the Raiders. Impressive student turnout tonight. Many more than past years which is great!

Looks a little better in tv. Must have had a late tailgating crowd show up.

Listening to radio first qtr while finishing mowing, Chip and Jeff both said tailgaters came in late and that apparently there was a ticket issue as well because the lines were half way around the stadium at one point. Said Grove and Greenland both were packed.

Total @$$ beating. Gotta give credit for tonights effort. Even if TSU is bad, this is a good performance.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Listening to radio first qtr while finishing mowing, Chip and Jeff both said tailgaters came in late and that apparently there was a ticket issue as well because the lines were half way around the stadium at one point. Said Grove and Greenland both were packed.
the stadium has filled in a lot more since the first quarter.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
BF049990-1-BB8-45-AE-B80-C-881-C49-C5691-B.jpg

Expected more from the Tigers, but Raiders are figuring out their new offense. Peasant is becoming our best RB in some time

Reactions: elamlee
Good teams should take care of overmatched opponents, so we're doing what we're supposed to do.

Miami is what it is.

UTSA is going to be the big opportunity to take a step forward and challenge for something more than 6-6.
UTSA is leading Texas by 10 right now. That ain't happening.

Good teams should take care of overmatched opponents, so we're doing what we're supposed to do.

Miami is what it is.

UTSA is going to be the big opportunity to take a step forward and challenge for something more than 6-6.

UTSA looks better than Miami at this point. Not sure if we will be able to hang with them. They are as tough as any team in the country at the line of scrimmage and have 3 potential NFL receivers out there catching passes.

My highlight has been the kicker dropping the hammer on Dobson on the returns. Love to see a kicker sticking his nose in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT