ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs Murray State, 7PM, Saturday, December 8, 2018

Our women's team would wipe the floor with our men's team right now. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I'm reasonably sure you are being hyperbolic with your statement.

If not, I strongly disagree. The men and women play such different games that IMHO an average men's JUCO team would "wipe the floor" (to use your term) with a UConn NC. That said: I don't doubt that there are several JUCO teams that could beat MT at this time; sad to say.

Or literal because I’m sure this would be bigger than a me too movement if they literally wiped floors with our men.

If not, I strongly disagree. The men and women play such different games that IMHO an average men's JUCO team would "wipe the floor" (to use your term) with a UConn NC. That said: I don't doubt that there are several JUCO teams that could beat MT at this time; sad to say.

Kingaling isn’t even here trying to defend this mess anymore. He knows it’s hard to defend the results we have gotten even with the circumstances. There are other teams out there with just as many new faces as us and they are not getting blown out of every game they play by 20+.

Our women's team is much better coached and they take care of the ball much better. They execute better and they sure as hell shoot better. It may be a different game but if our men played the women's schedule, they wouldn't be 500. They suck. I mean suck. We lost over 20 to Murray friggin state.

A JUCO men's team would struggle mightily UCONN. They practice and scrimmage against men. So do we. So did Pat summit's UT team. How could our men beat our women's team? They would have to shoot over 5% and not turn the ball over 30 times. LOL. Our men's team may end up with 5 wins for the year and that's shooting high.

Kingaling isn’t even here trying to defend this mess anymore. He knows it’s hard to defend the results we have gotten even with the circumstances. There are other teams out there with just as many new faces as us and they are not getting blown out of every game they play by 20+.

My bad Wiley.. dealing with over a foot of snow, no power, 2 small children, and an understandably concerned wife.. college Bball is simply not my priority most of today.. but then again if I keep having to repeat what I’ve already said about giving CNM time- then the conversation and my points are falling on deaf ears.. simply don’t have the right players and frankly the ones that CKD left weren’t developed and/or aren’t 25 minute guys.. this is a makeshift roster that isn’t all that good.. we’ve all said it- does it have to be said each game just to appease you?

This man was hired very late in the process. He had all the players meet and greet all of the fans that were there on their way out of the gym. I for one appreciated that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT