ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee vs FAU, Blackout Game/Hall of Fame, 6PM, Saturday, September 29, 2018

Absolutely beautiful afternoon for tailgating and it's going to be beautiful evening for football. Get your butts out here.

Stock must be trying really hard to win this game. I see blankenship and moffat are both playing tonight despite Rick releasing a depth chart not listing them and trying to play them off as injured. Tons of gamesmanship going on with this game. I think Rick understands the importance. My stupid ass put $$$ on MT to win this one. I'm sure I'm just going to be even more angry now.

Here we go.

7-0 FAU. Couldn't stop their run if our life depended on it. Gonna be a long night. One team will run the ball at will. The other won't. Guess who wins.

Here we go with this $hit Tony Franklin play calling. Gassed defense has to go back out on the field. What an absolute disaster having Franklin here these last 3 years. He's done NOTHING for us.

14-0 incoming.

We could lose 60-0 (and I kind of hope we do) and it wouldn't change anything.

Off to watch Penn St. vs. Ohio St.

I am so unbelievably sick of this program and team I can't see straight. I just can't watch anymore. We are overmatched in every single facet of the game. Defense, special teams, offense, coaching. We should be a contender for the title this year but in reality there are so many other teams in this CUSA who would rape us (Marshall, North Texas, La. Tech, FAU, UAB).

And what's most infuriating of all. We could lose 60-0 tonight and it would change nothing. Absolutely nothing. This pathetic administration is comfortable with bowl eligibility and beating up on the UTEP's and Charlotte's of the world.

I'm done until we get a new staff. 100% done. And I would encourage each of you to do the same. There is literally NO point in supporting this program anymore. None.

If you continue to support this abomination, then you are contributing to the mediocrity and you are a part of the problem.

Reactions: DABLUERAIDERS
The stream and sound were fine. If you're having issues then it's your computer, not the stream.

Pretty big homer bet wiley, how did you justify that total garbage wager?

I'm way up on the week and figured I was due for some losses. I was going to take FAU and flipped it at the last minute. Vegas also heavily favored the Blue Raiders tonight so I decided to give it a chance.

Thankfully, it was a small wager.

Not with this garbage play calling from TF. Same ole song and dance. Predictable, predictable, predictable.

Hindsight is 20/20, but bringing back TF has proved to be a monumental mistake. The game has clearly passed him by. That zone read bullshit with FAU showing 8 men at the LOS was simply UNACCEPTABLE.

Bring back the bubble screen! Used to love that play...

How about a vertical pass? Or a slant ? Or a crossing route? I cannot put into words how unimpressed I am by TF's offense. Calling it predictable would be a compliment.

The middle of the field is wide open you blind old man. USE IT.

FAU will run the clock out on this drive. We can't continue to hold them. We're gassed judging by body language on that last defensive series for us. I don't think they can dig any deeper.

why are we going for 2 ? we've struggled mightily in these short yardage situations

1. I hate to say it, but the team "competed". Never quit, when they could have folded early.

2. Both teams made enough mistakes to lose 5 games. Really glad it worked out. It's been a while since a game like that ended with a win for us.

3. We really got lucky on the 2 point conversion. FAU had it covered, but on the scramble drill it just worked out. You are suppose to go for 2 on the road, not with momentum at home. I disagree with the call, but it can't argue the results (even if it didn't work based on the play call).

4. Impressed by the D adjustments in the 2nd half. SS continues to get his players prepared and/or adjust in game.

5. I was shocked Lane's mom was watching on facebook (and reading comments). Thick skinned woman.

6. Enjoy the win. It doesn't happen much. Even if you still want the HC change (and I do), enjoy this win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT