ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs CBU, 4PM, Saturday, March 19, 2022

Trip to the bahamas on the front end and a trip to Daytona on the back...not a bad gig if you ask me.
That was Cancun but I get what you are saying. And the football bowl game was in The Bahamas.

Cancun, Bahamas, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Jamaica: They are all down there somewhere.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
Not planning on purchasing a subscription from FLO Sports, so I am looking at listening or seeing if a popup heavy site streams the game.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
We would of made it had it not been an injury to our top scorer. That would of made 3. Looks like football and basketball will be ok. Baseball?
Not sure about baseball. Southern Miss and Rice are gonna be hard to replace but they aren’t so impressive in the other sports.

I will say that Jacksonville state and liberty are going to give us a run for our money on facilities.
If we don’t get our crap together soon, we are gonna be way behind the curve.

Not sure about baseball. Southern Miss and Rice are gonna be hard to replace but they aren’t so impressive in the other sports.

I will say that Jacksonville state and liberty are going to give us a run for our money on facilities.
If we don’t get our crap together soon, we are gonna be way behind the curve.
Liberty’s facilities are light years ahead of us and pretty much the rest of the G5. JSU has nice facilities that will be ahead of us until we get phase one and two completed.

I just finished a business trip where I was staying right UTSA. The athletic facilities destroy ours. I can see why they are moving up.

Has anybody been able to stream the damn game. GoBlueRaiders.com link says "no longer exists"
94.9 started with an ill prepared Walters (what else does he have to do?) giving the scouting report which abruptly stopped, after a little dead air heard a brief portion of the BB game, now it's gone to ESPN. (and don't get me started on their inability to sell adds therefore having to listen to parts of shows as a commercial so you can't tell just what you are listening to)

Does anybody in Cope of Murphy give a flying f--- about the fans???

Reactions: MT Glenn
i guess jefferson's college career is over. hasnt been healthy for a while now must be a serious injury

As far as I’m concerned CNM better win this and have a great follow up season. The fact that CB aid playing with us is a travesty.

i guess jefferson's college career is over. hasnt been healthy for a while now must be a serious injury
Wish we knew more. Lower body injury doesn't tell anything and the "hoping to get him back" doesn't either. If we had any media we would know just what it is and fans have a better prognosis and potential timeline, to heck with patient confidentially.

Tough game. Cal Baptist is not a push over. We should have played better but we did what we needed to do to win.

If we want to progress in the tournament we'll have to be better. Significantly better.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Given crowd size, these would be suited at the higher seeds home IMO. At least until championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT