ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ UAB (Stadium on Facebook), 4PM, Saturday, December 30, 2017

Miami of Fla whipped Pitt. Marshall and WKU look tough this year.

I think the biggest threats in the league race are Old Dominion and WKU. ODU is very strong, gets us in Norfolk, and has an easier slate of Home-and-Home opponents than we do.

Also, I can’t imagine that they will actually contend, but the most improved team is North Texas. Grant McCasland is doing a great job there in year 1. They opened conference play with a sweep of the UTEP/UTSA road trip, after finishing strong in OOC play.

The conference is definitely stronger this year.

I still really like this team. I found it interesting Davis opted to refocus us from a personnel approach. We played 12 yesterday. Typically your bench will shorten as the season goes along, but also Shelton-Schmidt did not play and Davis said he will on the Florida trip. I think Coach is trying to motivate these new guys to step up and contribute. Worked out for us last night.

I too have roku and slingtv. Stadium has been a major let down for watching our games. I end up watching on facebook instead (no fun). I’m not sure where stadium wants feedback for sling, but we need to find out.

I still really like this team. I found it interesting Davis opted to refocus us from a personnel approach. We played 12 yesterday. Typically your bench will shorten as the season goes along, but also Shelton-Schmidt did not play and Davis said he will on the Florida trip. I think Coach is trying to motivate these new guys to step up and contribute. Worked out for us last night.

I too have roku and slingtv. Stadium has been a major let down for watching our games. I end up watching on facebook instead (no fun). I’m not sure where stadium wants feedback for sling, but we need to find out.

The UAB, Ole Miss and FGCU games were only available on Facebook. They were not available on the Stadium channel. If you look on goblueraiders.com it will tell you which ones were are on Stadium and which ones are Stadium Facebook (only). I made this same complaint to the AD and they updated GBR website to make it clear which ones were facebook only by adding "FB" on the schedule.

The UAB, Ole Miss and FGCU games were only available on Facebook. They were not available on the Stadium channel. If you look on goblueraiders.com it will tell you which ones were are on Stadium and which ones are Stadium Facebook (only). I made this same complaint to the AD and they updated GBR website to make it clear which ones were facebook only by adding "FB" on the schedule.

Facebook streaming wasn't bad on my TV but we shouldn't have to go through that hassle to watch MT games. A crime how easy it is to stream all OVC games and that EKU at TTU was on a commonly available channel yesterday. Pity that anything not on the ESPN platform is not available through WatchESPN.
Conference office seems to have little concern in keeping fans happy by allowing them to watch away games easily and w/o cost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT