ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee State/Tennessee Tech Game Roll Call

I’m sure this will get people upset. One of the guys saying that people should show up to support the team is going to miss CDM’s first game? I’m sure yall will have fun with this one 😂

I won't be going. More I thought about, more I wanted to make my drive worth it. I'd rather see us vs WKU, Duke, or LU in what should be overall more competitive games, especially as this will be my 9yr old's first MT home game. Most likely LU as it is another 3day weekend.

And I really don't want to miss the WVU/PSU game. Even though it's at noon, I know I'd miss it being down there. We won't be going (tickets avg over $250), but will all get together like a usual big WVU game, and watch MT that night.

I won't be going. More I thought about, more I wanted to make my drive worth it. I'd rather see us vs WKU, Duke, or LU in what should be overall more competitive games, especially as this will be my 9yr old's first MT home game. Most likely LU as it is another 3day weekend.

And I really don't want to miss the WVU/PSU game. Even though it's at noon, I know I'd miss it being down there. We won't be going (tickets avg over $250), but will all get together like a usual big WVU game, and watch MT that night.
What’s up with these big time games at 11 CT? A ton of the B10 games are in the AM.

What’s up with these big time games at 11 CT? A ton of the B10 games are in the AM.
Ahh. The joy of realignment and big coast to coast conferences. All of the big 4 have games at all time slots most weeks. ET noon, 330, 7, 1030. You can literally watch the same conference for 14hrs straight now.

It's another reason I'm glad we got the contract when we did for our CUSA Oct Tues-Thurs. More P4 games are weeknights this year. Several B1G and B12 Friday games, and the ACC has several weeks with Thursday games.

Reactions: ewglenn
The midweek games were a great choice for the university. A lot of people will hate them but it makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT