ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ (RV) UTSA (ESPN+), 5PM, Saturday, September 18, 2021

I feel so bad for our defense and Scott shafer. What a nightmare having to be associated with this abomination of an offense and team.

This offense is unspeakably bad. In ricks 16 years I don’t think I’ve seen a conference game played where we were completely dominated up front. And UTSA has done it with just 4 dudes. They don’t even have to blitz or overload.

Reactions: Blue_H
1 and 10 now on 3rd down conversions… 88 yards total offense, 0 points. That’s how you build a program!

September 236:00 p.m.at No. 16 Oklahoma*L 0–5984,326
September 157:00 p.m.at No. 2 LSU*GamePlanL 0–4492,407
November 56:00 pmat Tennessee*FS SouthL 0–2488,211
December 12:00 pmat Arkansas StateL 0–4531,243
September 512:30 p.m.at Army*CBSSNL 0–425,249

Does anyone have any stats on the number of shut out games under not so slick Rick tenure?

Reactions: MT Glenn
This is a conference opening game. I am perplexed how overmatched our offense is. It’s a combination of poor QB play, poor play calling, and obviously a nonexistent OL. I really think Mobley being out tonight hurt us but we shouldn’t be this incompetent without him.

im speechless. We are making UTSA look like alabama.

Last edited:
This program is a joke and no one in charge has any integrity to do anything about it. Just collect their checks and have no problem seeing nothing but aluminum in the stands

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
I'm now kinda hoping we don't win anymore. It will take another 5 years but maybe we fire this coach.

They aren’t the best. MT is the worst. This team will make anyone look like Alabama

I missed three home games from 1999 through 2019. I didn’t go to any games last season and I was thinking about coming to the next home game after the way we performed in the opener. This game has let me know I will not come to any games again this year. MTSU is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: Hop45 and arg3b
There is no end to this administration, with just 2 bowl wins in 16 years and no outright conference championships

Can someone post contact information for Chris Massaro & Sidney McPhee?

Prefer a phone # but I'll take an email.

Punter's gonna have to hit the cold tub after this game. That leg is gonna be sore tomorrow!

Dearmon has ran Micaleous Elder on that sweep 3 times so far this year.

Every

Single

Time

5 yard loss tackled in the backfield.......

Reactions: MT Glenn
Can someone post contact information for Chris Massaro & Sidney McPhee?

Prefer a phone # but I'll take an email.
You know emailing or calling won’t do jack-shi. There is no motivation for those guys to do anything. They don’t care about this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT