ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ (RV) UTSA (ESPN+), 5PM, Saturday, September 18, 2021

Rasul is not a D1 RB. I cannot believe Mobley didn’t carry on that 4th and 1. How these coaches continue to go with rasul baffles me. He is undersized and has zero ability to create with his feet. Pettaway and Mobley are clearly our best backs anyone can see this. How is our coaching staff so STUpId ?

And we fail to convert a 4th and 2 by running it. I was not expecting us to get those 2 yards. We can never convert by running in those situations. We can't overpower another team and move them enough for 1 yard in obvious running situations let alone 2 yards. I can't remember the last time we could line up and forcefully move the ball a yard or two with confidence.

Last edited:
Rasul is not a D1 RB. I cannot believe Mobley didn’t carry on that 4th and 1. How these coaches continue to go with rasul baffles me. He is undersized and has zero ability to create with his feet. Pettaway and Mobley are clearly our best backs anyone can see this. How is our coaching staff so STUpId ?
Mobley is out

Mobley is out today.

Mobley is out due to Covid protocol.

1st possession time = 1:07
2nd possession time = 1:45
3rd possession time = 1:57

I would love a 3-4 minute drive. Sheesh.

Decorian patternson burned two weeks in a row. Why is he playing corner when everyone’s healthy ? He is statistically one of our worst corners

This coaching staff is just terrible. We have good players. These coaches are just idiots that don’t know how to manage players

Reactions: Blue_H
Why would you not design a saftey valve play for a open blitz like that? Sheesh. The playcalling is not good right now.

we are getting dominated at the LOS on both sides of the ball. UTSA has better players, better scheme, better play calling in the trenches.

this is gonna get ugly

injury report per Chip on radio pre-game:

Mobley, Lane, DQ thomas, magwood all out.

Q Riley is back J Jackson is back, Ali also back

so 2 of our best players on offense, our best LB, and our top reserve linemen are all out. Let me guess. Covid?

and everyone I’m sure is healthy for UTSA….

Yep, we're outclassed here.
We have the talent to win but the coaching is definitely outclassed to be sure.

Marshall lines up on the outside on first down and makes a boss play. Then, the next play, they line his skinny rear up at the blocking TE position and run the RB right at him. He is overpowered immeadiately and the play blows up. HOW ABOUT KEEPING MARSHALL ON THE OUTSIDE? Use a real OL to run under. Sheesh.

Stale, predictable play calling on offense. Run, run, pass, punt

we really needed jaylin lane this game. And for dearmon to get his head out of his ass

we are getting dominated at the LOS on both sides of the ball. UTSA has better players, better scheme, better play calling in the trenches.

this is gonna get ugly
This. I'll check back at halftime. I can't watch for now.

Dog shit play calling and overmatched on the LOS. I don’t understand how this is acceptable for a coach in his 16th season. I can’t remember the last time we had competitive OL that was competent.

we are about to get run out of the building.

And that’s the difference between having patterson or riley at right corner…..

No fvcking clue why Riley wasn’t playing right corner on the UTSA TD pass….would be a great question for this staff after the game…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT