ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ (RV) UTSA (ESPN+), 5PM, Saturday, September 18, 2021

MTSU got a big break in that overturned INT..yesh

Correction: They f'ed it up again
Offensive seems so confused

And that’s the difference between having patterson or riley at right corner…..

No fvcking clue why Riley wasn’t playing right corner on the UTSA TD pass….would be a great question for this staff after the game…..

But there is no one to ask the tough questions. One of the many reasons we are in the mess we are in.

refs doing everything they can to keep MT in this game

But it’s not gonna matter. Hockman can’t stop throwing it to the other team…

I would really like to see Cunningham. I’m just not a fan of Hockman. He isn’t accurate and has a noodle arm.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
I have radio too, but heard the app advertised and decided to try. Just can't hear anything.

The turnovers and refs are not gonna be able to keep UTSA out of the end zone much longer.

This whole game and effort just feels futile because of our garbage staff and lack of talent at QB.

We just held them to 3. That shows how good our D is. At this point, I hope we kneel the damn ball.

You get the Varsity app to work? I signed in, but can't get any audio. Could be operator error.

I tried the Varsity. Got in, but can't hear any audio. Anyone else using it?
Same here. Was able to get the Roadrunner feed but not the MT feed (go figure). MTlynn hooked me up with the WGNS appp. Hearing Chip and Wes now.

How can we lead in yards and ToP against the castrated turkeys but we play like this against the beep beeps?

We just can’t compete up front with these guys, especially on offense. They are bigger, stronger, faster, and better coached. Same shit year after year after year. Our OL is completely overmatched and out schemed.

We literally have no chance on O. OL cannot block anybody and Hockman can’t make a quick read or do anything with his feet.

they are just more talented. We have 4 star power 5 rejects at QB and RB and they are just not very good. They pretty much suck if you ask me. Hockman isn’t mobile at all and has a noodle arm, takes way too long to make a decision, and floats balls giving the opponent easy opportunities to pick it off. Cunningham puts zip on the ball and can make a quick decision, but he’s a sitting duck behind this trash OL

defense is doing what they can but they can only do so much. I have a serious problem with our offensive personnel decisions, playcalling, and lack of D1 RBs on this team. Of course Mobley isn’t available for the most important game of the year. We desperately needed him for this game.

Last edited:
We just can’t compete up front with these guys, especially on offense. They are bigger, stronger, faster, and better coached. Same shit year after year after year. Our OL is completely overmatched and out schemed.

We literally have no chance on O. OL cannot block anybody and Hockman can’t make a quick read or do anything with his feet.

they are just more talented. We have 4 star power 5 rejects at QB and RB and they are just not very good. They pretty much suck if you ask me. Hockman isn’t mobile at all and has a noodle arm, takes way too long to make a decision, and floats balls giving the opponent easy opportunities to pick it off. Cunningham puts zip on the ball and can make a quick decision, but he’s a sitting duck behind this trash OL

defense is doing what they can but they can only do so much. I have a serious problem with our offensive personnel decisions, playcalling, and lack of D1 RBs on this team. Of course Mobley isn’t available for the most important game of the year. We desperately needed him for this game.
How does cunningham get the ball off better than Hockman? Same line. Hockman is holding on to the damn ball for 5 seconds before he tries to throw. The offense isnt giving him saftey valve options or quick throw options. He also doesn't seem to have the accumen either.

Then they line up WR's to block at TE or do what a guard should do. How is that ever gonna work? The O plan tonight is not good.

Here we go with the run, run, pass (get sacked), and punt….

this almost feels like our staff bet their retirement on UTSA and just trying to get the game over with….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT