ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (7-4 ) vs TCU (9-1) (ESPN+), 1PM, Sunday, December 29, 2019

Good first half. Mental mistake at the end of the half though by Sutton shooting a corner 3 with 15 seconds left when we had the last shot. Allowed them to get a free layup.

Also looks like we have a tall (6’2”+) recruit here. Wonder who she is. Ebony giving her a rundown.

Biggest win of the year, and total domination. Charity had 22 rebounds! Final 82-70!

She is still on the roster and in the game notes, so I am assuming it's nothing significant... nothing official though.
Got my fingers crossed. Certainly, she is far from in game shape, but we need some bodies and especially in the post. Usually, I see her on the bench for home games so it was concerning to not see her today.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Got my fingers crossed. Certainly, she is far from in game shape, but we need some bodies and especially in the post. Usually, I see her on the bench for home games so it was concerning to not see her today.
It's highly alarming that the Whittington sisters have to play the post if Charity or Courtney get in foul trouble. It's not their natural position, so we really need posts ASAP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT