ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(7-3, 6-1) @ (#20/21)Kentucky(7-3, 5-3), 11AM, Saturday, 11/17/18

Brent should have threw it away on that play. That sacked killed the drive. Now they will most likely score again before half and get the ball back starting the second, which will kill our chances of a comeback.

I know Bama will probably crush Citadel in the 2nd half, but those guys can say they took it to #1 team in the country and are tied at halftime.

I'm not a moral victory kind of guy, but for a 4-5 FCS school to be even with Bama in Tuscaloosa at halftime is impressive.

Hey Wiley, you got a play on anything in this game?

Very small amount on the ML +515 ($10) and $25 on +14

Big plays today are Maryland, TCU, Charlotte +6.5 (bet 3 days ago). Small play on Syracuse because I hate Notre Dame. Also small play on Furman +17 on CBB.

Probably take Fresno State -13 on the late games.

Looking at NBA games right now.

ok this game is over. put the back ups in and lets go home. probably already lost blankenship for the season

I think we are playing hard. The early turnovers are why we trail.

Our D cannot stop them.

I am surprised at how we are running the ball.

Scored more points on KY than we did on UGA and Vandy combined. I'll take it at this point.

Charlotte goes right down the field for a TD!!!

Great opening drive. 5 plays 75 yards. 2:29 minutes. 7-0

Never quit! I'm proud of how we have battled back. We'll probably lose but we are making our mark. Mob is having a great day. The playcalling is very good today. If we don't have the 2 early screw ups, we are leading this game. Down by 8. Let's go.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
That’s was absolutely stupid. When you are the “big” team, why rush? Why not take your time and just run the ball. Seriously stupid.

And our guys responded. I’m impressed with our guts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT