ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(7-3, 6-1) @ (#20/21)Kentucky(7-3, 5-3), 11AM, Saturday, 11/17/18

My Guide for xfinity says the channel is 1322. You click on 724 and it takes you to 1323 which the guide shows has nothing but the sign off for 11AM

I swear. This team against SEC teams. We just completely tighten up and forget how to protect the ball.

Great job getting them ready to play Stock.

It's one thing to get beat. It's another to give away the game.

Well. it's not coaching on this one so far. It's the players. They have the jitters and the environment is in their heads. I was afraid of them crapping the bed in the 1st quarter before they adjust and that's what's happening.

Throwing the ball high and not securing the ball is not on the coach. Sorry, this is on Brent and Zach so far.

Well. it's not coaching on this one so far. It's the players. They have the jitters and the environment is in their heads. I was afraid of them crapping the bed in the 1st quarter before they adjust and that's what's happening.

Agreed.

Even the best game plan and preparation falls apart with turnovers. If we didn't turn it over, we are actually moving the ball better than I expected against their D.

I wish we could be more physical against the run on D. I'm sure SS will adjust, but it won't matter if we can secure the ball.

Reactions: blueraiderJT
Agreed.

Even the best game plan and preparation falls apart with turnovers. If we didn't turn it over, we are actually moving the ball better than I expected against their D.

I wish we could be more physical against the run on D. I'm sure SS will adjust, but it won't matter if we can secure the ball.

I totally agree. They are in our heads now and that's what I hate.

I turned off this game quicker than I did the UGA game. That's saying something.

Nice throw Brent and who is bringing in a second rate RB when Mobley is tearing it up?!?! You don’t see Snell coming out of the game.

This just baffles me. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY knows it is a run. Put a Bear F'ing defense in there if you have to. FORCE their QB to throw the ball. Don't give them a choice.......Go Bear Cover 0 every damn play....

They are spreading us out and we aren't adjusting our LB's. Their line is moving us around like chess pieces.

Duh. Their QB is terrible. He just tossed that ball up without any plan whatsoever. He had no target. It was a blind prayer that worked out in his favor. That was a very, very lucky play.

Duh. Their QB is terrible. He just tossed that ball up without any plan whatsoever. He had no target. It was a blind prayer that worked out in his favor. That was a very, very lucky play.

Agree 100%.

We want Wilson throwing the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT