ADVERTISEMENT

Middle Tennessee (4-2) vs SIUE (1-5) Sun. Nov. 26, 1 pm

MTFAN61

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2022
Good game to get shooting eye back before going to Houston. Another good opportunity to fine tune inside game with Boldyreva.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
They have 3 players that are 6' plus with their center being the tallest at 6'2". If AB is on, she could have a huge game. They've got a red hot guard in Rodriguez who averages 22 ppg. Even if she gets those this one should be a blowout and over early meaning our starting 5 will average about 39 minutes each. 😆 I just hope we don't play down to our competition and actually get lots of people some meaningful minutes.

After a rough weekend for Raider fans, the fanbase badly needs something to lift spirits. A Lady Raider win would help, not as much as a shake up elsewhere in the athletic department. but at this point will take anything.

Genuinely hope things change. Feels like we're losing a desire to show up here. There's got to be more reason for coming to a team message board other than complaining constantly. Fingers crossed for the ladies to get their act straightened out, & talk about a great win. Tired of coming here to bitch about how bad we are at everything all the time.

Genuinely hope things change. Feels like we're losing a desire to show up here. There's got to be more reason for coming to a team message board other than complaining constantly. Fingers crossed for the ladies to get their act straightened out, & talk about a great win. Tired of coming here to bitch about how bad we are at everything all the time.
To clarify, when talking about board complaints I wasn't specifically talking about the ladies, but our message board as a whole. May be kind of a backwards compliment for the ladies, but pretty much given up on football, & men's basketball. I think ladies basketball is the one last major sport team we MT supporters have a solid hope of being successful for the near future.

Agreed. I haven't even fully watched an MT football game in years at this point. Men's basketball is getting there as well. WBB is the one saving grace at this point despite our annoyances with certain aspects. They are a quality program.

Not enough jumping up to get rebounds by our centers. Gotta leave your feet and GRAB THE BALL! That will help things.

Gregory with another terrible performance so far. She is fouling WAY too much.

Gregory, man... really need her to get her game back together. So many bad passes and mistakes this season so far, this game being no exception. We know she's capable but clearly off so far in 2023. Come on Jalynn!

81-74

Team Comparison
TEAMFG%FG3F%3FFT%FTTOPtTOREBORBSA
MT43%28-6535%11-3174%14-191122321131415
SIUE45%23-5144%7-1681%21-2619163570814

At least we got it into gear in the 3Q and won this one. Good fight by the ladies in the second half in particular

Well it was a close win against a bad 1-5 team, but it was a road win. Better than what some of our other athletic teams are doing currently. We better take what we can get at this point. Go Ladies, good luck at Houston!!!

Houston is undefeated, 4-0. They're very good this year. We are gonna need to be on top of our game to get the road win, I think we'll be underdogs for that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT