ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ #25 Miami (FL), (ACCNetwork), 2:30PM, Saturday, September 24, 2022

Fantastic win!

Now, what can we do with it?

They've earned a bit of the benefit of the doubt from me. If the weather is good, I'll make the drive over from Knoxville next Friday and see if we can't put this win to good use.

I have a bad feeling about the UTSA game. We will have a lot of fans in the stands and expectations are going to be high with fans expecting a win. UTSA will be the most difficult game we've played thus far this year.

I'll be very surprised if we win that one. UTSA shouldn't lose to us.

Fantastic win!

Now, what can we do with it?

They've earned a bit of the benefit of the doubt from me. If the weather is good, I'll make the drive over from Knoxville next Friday and see if we can't put this win to good use.

Yeah but you know how this usually turns out. There will probably be a decent crowd. First conference game. Has all the trappings of a turd drop

Yeah but you know how this usually turns out. There will probably be a decent crowd. First conference game. Has all the trappings of a turd drop
To be fair the Miami game did too, horrible games on TV especially against ranked teams

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
Yea. We would be better off cursing the team and not showing up. They play much better when we do that.

Put some expectations on them, give them a decent home crowd....it never ends well.

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Hey, I said I wanted at worst 1-3 from this stretch to get to 3-4 heading in to bye with some winnable games to get bowl eligible left. We already hit that 1 so the rest is a bonus!

A week ago Miami was the #13 team in the country. Big, strong, & considered as physical as any team in the country. What was surprising to me, we looked just as big, but more athletic, stronger & physical. And holy cow our receivers looked like olympic track stars flying thru their secondary. And Chase that's no small part to you, perfect touch on the ball with your passing. Congratulations guys!

Last edited:
Open up those check books! Donate, donate, donate. Biggest win in program history, subcontractors dig faster when the money is there. Support this program in any and all ways possible. Blue Raiders are kicking ass!

Reactions: MTsumner92
I dont know how it would work, but I would pay these players in some NIL form. Set it up, send a link, and lets do something for this massive win.

So if my math & stats are correct, the Raiders had 4 plays totalling 327 yards. Plays of 98, 89, 71, & 69 all in one game. Can this be verified for most yardage in 4 plays in one game in fbs era? A weird stat I know, but those numbers are incredible

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT