ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ #25 Miami (FL), (ACCNetwork), 2:30PM, Saturday, September 24, 2022

We are beating them on the field and in the coaching booth. What a game plan from Shafer & Stewart and even better execution from our players.

Reminds me a bit of Georgia Tech. We were 24 point dogs in that game if I recall. Benny Cunningham ran wild and Anthony Amos caught some TD's too.

Let's go!

Keep up the pressure. Miami is still asleep at the wheel. No emotion, no energy with their players. They look like they don't even want to be there. LOL. Pile the points on!

We are -2.5 on the live bet line. Now favored to win.

Stock needs to do what he typically doesn't…be aggressive.
Put points on the board before half.

Rick is so risk averse it is terrible. Can’t stand how he plays with the lead.

I’m calling it. We are going to lose. Because Rick Stockstill is a bad coach.
You can’t play conservative and win ball games like this.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
Ugh. Hate this second half line. Vegas isn't giving us much credit here.

Second half line is Miami -14.5. So basically they need to win the game.

I agree calling a run on that last 3rd down, it just wasn't the right run play. Killed time on the clock if we didn't get it. But I can see the conservative calling creeping back up.

Please no.

I think Miami gets 21 points in 2nd half. We will need to score a little more.

I think we need 10 more points to win this one. Maybe 14. Anything less and we will lose.

Miami gets the ball first out of the 2nd half. Will be a very important possession we cannot let them score a TD to start the 3rd quarter or they will have all the momentum and very likely win. Need to force a punt or FG attempt at worse on their first possession. If our defensive line can keep up the pressure we can win this. I hope we don't tire out.

I could see this one coming down to a last second FG for both teams.

I don’t understand how a defense can play this good against the U and get boat raced against JMU.

They were on the field too much though. Doubt they are going to be able to keep this up if we don’t get some first downs and sustain some drives.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
I agree calling a run on that last 3rd down, it just wasn't the right run play. Killed time on the clock if we didn't get it. But I can see the conservative calling creeping back up.

Please no.
Yea. Run it on third down, but why not try to get a chunk on first and see what happens. If you get some yardage play aggressive. If you don’t then run clock.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
😲I couldn’t believe the MT/Miami score when I checked it for the first time.

I’m at Liberty Stadium and North Texas is giving Memphis all they want. This one is gonna go down to the wire in the 2nd half. The UNT defense will flat knock the hell out of you.

Reactions: SubwayAlumni
I think this first possession for Miami is everything. If they get a TD here I think we lose. If we can hold to a FG attempt I like our chances.

Really happy for our players. Hope they can keep their foots on Miami's neck.

Our coordinators deserve a lot of credit here. Masterful game plans on both sides of the ball, and our players are executing at a high level.

Reactions: elamlee
Offense probably gonna go cold. Defense is gonna have to finish this one if we are to win.

I don't think we get another point. Defense will have to keep them from getting 2 TD's over these final 20 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT