ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ #25 Miami (FL), (ACCNetwork), 2:30PM, Saturday, September 24, 2022

Just kick the damn ball out of bounds. Jesus H christ. How can you not cover a F'ing kick off ?

Game ball has to go to defensive line. It was a great team win don't get me wrong but man....our defensive line looked like one of the best in the country out there.

Reactions: MTsumner92
#KeepStock! Too soon?
Let's see how the season plays out.

UTSA is a better team than Miami. We have a gauntlet of games upcoming. I hope our team understands that and doesn't rest on their accomplishments of being 3-1 and beating Miami.

Still a ton of season left with some very good teams on the schedule.

Reactions: RaiderDeez
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

#KeepStock! Too soon?

Game ball has to go to defensive line. It was a great team win don't get me wrong but man....our defensive line looked like one of the best in the country out there.
It was a joke, but seriously, he's not going anywhere now!

It was a joke, but seriously, he's not going anywhere now!

He was never going anywhere to begin with. Can only hope for better results going forward and replacing the aging assistants

Reactions: MTLynn
It’s been a looong time since this team has put a foot on an opponent’s throat like that. That was impressive. Love the aggressiveness.
100% the defense played so well but the offense responded perfectly in the 4th quarter when they needed too. I think we would have lost that game if the offense went 3 and out in those situations.

❤️ those Blue Raiders! Finally our signature win. Great teamwork, aggressiveness, effort, and determination to get the win. On to next week when the conference season begins…let’s work towards that outright championship!

100% the defense played so well but the offense responded perfectly in the 4th quarter when they needed too. I think we would have lost that game if the offense went 3 and out in those situations.
W
This. We knew the defense was good. But man did the offense step up.

Chase was 16/25 for 408 yards. Almost 3yds per carry and 2/3 on 4th downs. Over 500uds of total offense.

Reactions: MTsumner92

the comments to that thread....

Yea. This one appears to have really hurt the Miami fans. Many are calling it the worse loss in program history. Yikes.

They gott boat raced wire-to-wire. Game wasn't really that close. MT was clearly the better team and beat them down physically and mentally all 4 quarters. Our players are just better than theirs and it showed.

Eat it. Very proud of our team tonight. I have always believed the talent was there. Especially on defense. But offensively the talent has been there if we could ever get decent offensive line play. Well, today we got good OL play and you saw our playmakers go to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT