ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (2-5; 2-3) @ #16 Marshall (6-0; 3-0) (CBSSN), 11AM, Saturday, November 14, 2020

I’ve been a fan since 2004. This was the first game I didn’t even try to keep up with in 16 seasons. I’m not giving up on MT, but apathy has finally caught up to me

apathy has finally caught up to me

Speaking of apathy, Monte Hale Jr. made a post on Facebook late Saturday night which at last viewing had attracted 59 comments from Blue Raider fans and former players (notable players) and students. If you are a friend, or a friend of a friend, you can search and look up that facebook thread, and see that their thoughts are not much different than what we've seen here.

Speaking of apathy, Monte Hale Jr. made a post on Facebook late Saturday night which at last viewing had attracted 59 comments from Blue Raider fans and former players (notable players) and students. If you are a friend, or a friend of a friend, you can search and look up that facebook thread, and see that their thoughts are not much different than what we've seen here.
That Facebook thread has some pretty good stuff. I weighed in.

Reactions: TRUEBLUE73

Wow. I knew from what some on here (including you) had said about how CM handled donors etc but I had no idea it included former players too. That whole post and the comments just scream of the dysfunction in the athletic department.

That is the first time I have seen it outside of us saying things here.

ADVERTISEMENT