ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (2-2, 3-5) @ Charlotte (1-3, 3-5), 2:30PM, Saturday, November 2, 2019

I could be wrong (usually I am) but from what I thought I heard at the time was that we had players who were prior to the season penciled in as starters (or who started the first game) who had missed a total of 19 games.

If we had lost a total of 19 players for the season we would be close to the FCS scholarship level available to play.

If MT can run the ball well, and win the turnover battle, I think they win the game.

If MT can run the ball well, and win the turnover battle, I think they win the game.

It will be interesting if the game last week was a turning point...something happened in the 3rd Q, hopefully it will carry over.

Last edited:
Same old same old.
I’m watching GA/FLA waiting on the Memphis game.
Checking the live game tracker on CBSSportsNet app whenever I need a good chuckle.

So sad. And our Admins don’t even care.

Charlotte. Freaking Charlotte.

Just a pathetic performance. Every phase of the game. Completely whipped. Zero consistency. Poor effort, terrible coaching. God awful program.

Basketball season is so close.

Reactions: Hop45 and dukewayne
Charlotte actually has fans in the stand. What a rare sighting in this conference.

Reactions: TrueBlue147
please pull Ohara! Please.

Why? Three passes dropped in the first half that would have totaled about 60 yards. But worse were the first downs lost on those plays. What receiver has stepped up to help? He should have been at least 8-for-11 in the first half if not for dropped passes.

I think the real issue is that we don't have a QB problem. We have a bad team problem. We have a no talent problem. Who has stepped up and played today. Where is the defense. We are getting dominated on defense by a three-win newbie program. Where is the OL? No time to throw. RB's had about 10 yards rushing the first half. What part of this team doesn't need replaced? I can't find anyone playing like a D1 player today. We look like a I-AA team. Not just a I-AA team. A bad I-AA team.

Last edited:
Ohara blows. Dude can't read pre-snap to save his rear. His check down sucks. His progression sucks. He can run. That's it. And he's a turnover machine.

$2,015,056.56 annually for this product.

Brent Brock
  • Department Football Regular Season
  • Title Coordinator-Football Relations
  • Salary 81,596.47
JeffreyBeckles
  • Title Assistant Coach 1
  • Salary 80,000.00
JohnSilvoy
  • Salary 65,000.00
MichaelPolly
  • Title Assistant Coach 2
  • Salary 105,000.00
NatalieWorley
  • Title Executive Aide
  • Salary 36,755.95
Richard Stockstill
  • Title Head Coach
  • Salary 821,704.14
RickMallory
  • Salary 105,000.00
ScottShafer
  • Salary 310,000.00
TommyWest
  • Salary 90,000.00
TonyFranklin
  • Salary 320,000.00
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 entries
(615)-898-2929

$2,015,056.56 annually for this product.

Brent Brock
  • Title Coordinator-Football Relations
  • Salary 81,596.47
JeffreyBeckles
  • Salary 80,000.00
JohnSilvoy
  • Salary 65,000.00
MichaelPolly
  • Salary 105,000.00
NatalieWorley
  • Title Executive Aide
  • Salary 36,755.95
Richard Stockstill
  • Title Head Coach
  • Salary 821,704.14
RickMallory
  • Salary 105,000.00
ScottShafer
  • Salary 310,000.00
TommyWest
  • Salary 90,000.00
TonyFranklin
  • Salary 320,000.00
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 entries
(615)-898-2929

Fire all of them now! I hope we fire all of the offense.

Just watching that last drive embarrassing how unable our receivers were at getting open. Outside of a trick play on the flea flicker.

Fire all of them now! I hope we fire all of the offense.

That’s a $5-6 million dollar hit in order to cut the head off the snake. The rest are on annual contracts usually through June or the end of the fiscal year. Let’s hope the coordinators didn’t talk Massaro and Stock into two year deals or it’s another $600,000+

I thought it was interesting that Healy tried to get the WR job at MT but couldn't get it. And now he's getting schooled by Healy in just about every way possible today. Great job of scouting coaching talent there CRS. SMH

Oh and especially realizing how inept our receivers have been over the past few years. If it weren't for Brent perfecting the back shoulder throw (which is what you use when the WR can't beat the DB), then we wouldn't have been able to move the ball even with Brent.

Today - IMO - is a rather poetic example of a young up and coming coach showing the old guy who's coasting that the game has passed him by. Yet, we are stuck here until CRS decides he wants leave. Awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT