ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (16-5, 8-1) @ ODU (16-4, 7-1), 7PM, Thursday, February 1, 2018

was at the stinker of a Lady Raider game, another embarrassing loss there, stayed in our seats and watch the end of the men's game in Murphy Center. When there is a game like that away, and the women;s game is done, why not stream the facebook feed over video boards.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
DU_4HxzX0AEp76y.jpg

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
There team was tired in the end. Not much depth. We had to play Giddy 37 minutes. Turned the ball over 5 times which tells me he needs more rest during the game. That is very uncharacteristic of him. Thank God Johnson stepped up tonight. Held ODU to 59 at their house? Stout....

I think Johnson has the ability to be an all-conference type of player. He just needs to be more consistent. He'll score 18 one night and three the next, however we wouldn't have won the game without him last night.

Reactions: Hop45
I think Johnson has the ability to be an all-conference type of player. He just needs to be more consistent. He'll score 18 one night and three the next, however we wouldn't have won the game without him last night.

Next year he may be...he just needs the minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT