ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-5, 0-2) vs. Kennesaw State (0-5, 0-0), (CBSSN), 7PM. Tuesday, October 15, 2024

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Kennesaw State University
Founded: 1963
Enrollment: 47,534 Undergrad: 40,591 Postgrad: 4,561
Acceptance rate:
Colors:
Black and Gold Nickname: Owls Mascot: Scrappy
Fight songs: KSU Fight Song
All-Time Record: 71-30 (.703)
Series: First Meeting
Stadium: Fifth Third Bank (8,300)
Capacity: Surface:
Head Coach:
Brian Bohannon (Georgia, 1993) Record at KS: 71-30 (9) Overall: same
2023 Record:
3-6 2023 Bowl: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 17/8 Lettermen R/L: 41/24

Where: Johnny Red Floyd Stadium, 1500 Greenland Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Stadium Policies (prohibited items):
Fans will be able to carry the following style and size of bag, package, or container into the stadium:
  • • Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
  • • One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar).
  • • Small "clutch" purses, no larger than 4 1/2" by 6 1/2", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium in addition to the approved clear plastic bags.
  • • Spectators also will be able to carry other items allowed into the stadium such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones, but their cases will not be allowed.
  • • Diapers may be carried in a permissible 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, will be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
Weather Forecast:

Digital Game Program

Game Day Information:
Game Day Central

Television:
  • Play-by-Play.......................................Jordan Kent
  • Analyst ................................................Logan Ryan
Radio: PxP: Chip Walters, Analyst: Joe Dubin
  • Murfreesboro: WGNS 101.9 FM / 1450 AM
  • Smyrna – WGNS 100.5 FM
  • Nashville: 93.3 FM
  • App: Blue Raiders
Streaming: WATCH, Listen

Live Stats: Live Stats

Newspapers:

Message Boards:
Owl Howl, , ,,

Blogs/Podcasts:
The Owl Chat Podcast, ,,

Athletic site:
ksuowls.com, GoBlueRaiders.com,

Media Guides:
Kennesaw State, Middle Tennessee

Preseason Previews: ,

Game Notes:
MT Game Notes, KSU Game Notes, CUSA Game Notes

Roster: Owls, Blue Raiders

Game Previews: ,

Twitter/X:
@kennesawstfb, @OwlChatPodcast, @KaiMillette,

Hashtags:
#GoldStandard | #SeeUs

Facebook: ,

Youtube: ,,

Instagram: ,

Last edited:
I see a fluke 23-22 loss here. It’s what we do with new FBS opponents. Their QB is going to kill this defense either with his legs or his arms (or both).

Love KSU + the points. Have a great chance to win outright. This game is a coin flip at best

A couple of updates. None of our staff was able to make it to the press conference today but per Brett Walker of Sidelines, defensive coordinator Brian Stewart will move to the press box and defensive lineman Alex Williams will miss the rest of the year with injury.

One would hope this will let Stewart adjust better with him seeing the whole field from above. Most teams usually have their DC in the box for what it's worth. Losing Williams is massive as he was a band-aid for the DL where he could play all over but nose with his combination of size, length, and athleticism. With how the roster was previously constructed now down to just the nose tackles and former strongside defensive ends. Oof. This team just doesn't have the personnel for a 3-4 base AT ALL

I'm guessing by the lack of comments on this game we are probably looking at a late November type of gathering.

Random tuesday, chilly outside, one of the worst teams in the FBS playing maybe THE worst team in the FBS....It's a battle for something at least right ?

Yea, I think it's safe to say it'll be a traditional November gathering. Not many will be watching either

Last edited:
I’ll be in attendance but I don’t expect a big crowd. Hopefully we can get a win but I don’t feel good about this one.

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT