ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-1) @ #3 Georgia (2-0), ESPNNews, 11:00AM, Saturday, September 15, 2018

At least we are helping Fromm kick-start his Heisman campaign.

I can still be a fan as an FCS Blue Raider football team. Getting embarrased to keep the program afloat financial ly does nothing for the university.

You're right though.

Reactions: cfly1980
How'd we score? Helping wife with garage sale and missed it.

Even GA Southeen is only losing 24-0 to Clemson. Penn Stste over Kent 28-10. Toledo is down 21-14 to Miami.

Oh. And Troy is leading Nebraska. Unranked and rebuilding I know but still.

We are competing as can be seen above.

Still running QB up the middle and stupid screen plays. Pathetic. I get the game is over but why risk a QB injury and the Georgia speed will shutdown any screen plays real fast.

Nice job Franklin

Even GA Southeen is only losing 24-0 to Clemson. Penn Stste over Kent 28-10. Toledo is down 21-14 to Miami.

Oh. And Troy is leading Nebraska. Unranked and rebuilding I know but still.

We are competing as can be seen above.

You know why this is happening right? We line up and throw sideline to sideline and then run back up and hike the ball with 28 seconds still on the play clock. Seriously, in the first half, we had a few series that didn't take a minute off of the play clock. So your D that is already tired has to trot back out there and try to get another stop because the O couldn't keep the clock moving.

These other teams are running the ball more and are having success at keeping the clock moving which is keeping the score down.

This is coaching. I was there in the stadium and we did the same crap that we did last week and at Vandy. No change. Pass when we should run and vice versa. They didn't have to beat us, we beat ourselves like the VU game.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
comparable scores:

Georgia Southern 7
Clemson 38

Kent State 10
Penn State 63

Now I'm sure I'm crazy but it feels like we are holding the playbook back. It's like we've been very basic and we might open the playbook up in conference play. I might be very wrong but that's what it feels like. We haven't gone vertical once yet. I'm talking go route or wheel. We haven't been very aggressive nor have we used our weapons the way we should. I hope we open things up in 2 weeks. I really do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT