ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-1) @ #3 Georgia (2-0), ESPNNews, 11:00AM, Saturday, September 15, 2018

From that SoundCloud:

At the 3 minute mark, Dubin asks Stock what the best case scenario after the first quarter...Stock's response..."to not have any injuries".

He needs to go.

I couldn't get that far. I just have a hard time hearing the same thing over and over again, and then seeing the struggle out of the gate, get pushed around on both lines of scrimmage, and injuries out the wazoo, just like every year in this era.

This program really needs some good things to happen to it and I just don't think it can happen for this coach.

Ole Blue’s five things to watch:
1. Rick Stockstill looking confused/frustrated on sideline
2. Brent Stockstill hopefully not getting injured
3. Number of turnovers likely to occur
4. Longest play given up to UGA offense
5. Time it takes for UGA to go up by 50

Ole Blue’s five things to watch:
1. Rick Stockstill looking confused/frustrated on sideline
2. Brent Stockstill hopefully not getting injured
3. Number of turnovers likely to occur
4. Longest play given up to UGA offense
5. Time it takes for UGA to go up by 50

Time it takes for Massaro to get to the bank and hammer the Georgia check for $1.7MM

Reactions: MTOleBlue and MTTim
I swear. The money being tossed around nowadays. Us 1.7m. They are paying even more to someone else later. I read that OSU and TCU, who had a home and home series, are each getting 5m for playing in Dallas this weekend and making it a single game.

41741926_2225335557701430_5118771924935114752_o.jpg

3rd Qtr. in Memphis tonight. LOL!

On national TV

The Navy loss hurt that a bit plus Friday night lights high school ball going on at the same time.

College Gameday crew was pretty complimentary of Brent just a minute ago, for the 10 seconds they mentioned the game anyways.

Reed Blankenship is out now as well. I mean rellay?? Is Lightning out from in jury as well today? He was active last week walking around the stadium.

Glad to watch 22 real minutes of some of the worst f****ing football I’ve ever seen. Back to other more interesting things like folding laundry.

I wish I had the money to write them all a check to go home. You cannot line up and get a yard? Mobley is 235 lbs.

Reactions: cfly1980
I understand the money aspect but this has to be frustrating and just knock everything emotionally out of you to go through this as a player.

Reactions: cfly1980
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT