ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder

ewglenn

Oct 6, 2021
Please remember to maintain forum etiquette. I’ve seen a large increase in profanity lately. I don’t want to warn people so let’s keep it clean. Thanks yall!

Please remember to maintain forum etiquette. I’ve seen a large increase in profanity lately. I don’t want to warn people so let’s keep it clean. Thanks yall!
I get your point and respect it, but it is also funny that every active member on this board is 30+ year old men. I don’t think any of us are offended by words that are said on broadcast tv

Last edited:
I have used and forgotten more creative ways to cuss during these futile football seasons under stockstill. I don't think there's one cuss word I have left out when expressing how I really feel about the coach, the AD, the President and the Board Chair.

I'm very much one of those that screams "oh you SOB! I hope you break your leg on the way to the bus and your mama falls out of the plane on the way home." My wife frequently threatens to turn the TV off.

I've learned to control myself in my older years but it still comes out sometimes. There is a reason I don't coach my son's pewee team. Haha.
So nothing here bothers me but your point is understood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT