ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, Kermit is gone

He just created his new Ole Miss Twitter account and has started retweeting OM basketball stuff.

He just created his new Ole Miss Twitter account and has started retweeting OM basketball stuff.

At this point I wish he would just leave and let someone else take over. Now all are games in the NIT are going to be about Kermit taking the job at Ole Miss and not MT basketball like it should be. What a huge distraction.

Did you read Sydney they made him a significant counter offer. Does anyone have details on the numbers

At this point I wish he would just leave and let someone else take over. Now all are games in the NIT are going to be about Kermit taking the job at Ole Miss and not MT basketball like it should be. What a huge distraction.

Certainly not a fan of this. Something about serving two masters at once. For how ever long the NIT run is, MT basketball will take a back seat to his future gig. Have always thought clean breaks are best.

Certainly not a fan of this. Something about serving two masters at once. For how ever long the NIT run is, MT basketball will take a back seat to his future gig. Have always thought clean breaks are best.

I liked UCF's approach. They let the players decide. If you let the team vote that could give KD the drive to win this thing out. He strikes me as the kind of man that said told Ole Miss I have a job to finish here. It is however bad taste if he is already on twitter for his new team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT