ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Huge MT target sets announcement date

With that many offers (and P5 offers) why does Rivals have him only rated as a 5.6?

Hopefully Geeting is the one laying the full court press here. I like it when you get a solid QB commit, because other kids seem to rally around those types of commitments.

With that many offers (and P5 offers) why does Rivals have him only rated as a 5.6?

Hopefully Geeting is the one laying the full court press here. I like it when you get a solid QB commit, because other kids seem to rally around those types of commitments.

good thinking. Silvoy has really used Geeting a lot in his WR recruiting.

I got curious and made a couple of phone calls. Memphis DID NOT offer him. He was barely on their board. I believe the individual that I spoke with. Hopefully he’ll find a home at MT.

wow, so some bs offers he posted and only commitable are CUSA schools. Not a bad prospect, but damn

Who knows how many offers he legitimately has, but the article came out two weeks before he narrowed down to three. So perhaps FSU actually offered in the last two weeks. I won’t begrudge the kid. He sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. Have to appreciate his positive comments toward MT regardless of where he goes. Who wouldn’t want to go to FSU to play football?

But if he’s not a top target for them it’s going to be really hard for him to climb up the depth chart and MT most certainly offers him an opportunity to play early here especially as many WRs as Franklin likes to use.

Last edited:
I got curious and made a couple of phone calls. Memphis DID NOT offer him. He was barely on their board. I believe the individual that I spoke with. Hopefully he’ll find a home at MT.
Memphis offered him. Were they willing to take him right now? That’s doubtful.

I’m always curious how many guys like this have real offers versus the non-binding verbal offers from schools or letters of interest.

Man some of y’all get too hung up on the offer list sometimes. Watch the tape - this kid can ball and he does seem to have a great head on his shoulders. And he’s got a lot of reasons to want to be the best he can be. Even if he’s a “fringe” P5 talent, he’ll be a baller for a program like MT. Great pickup. Silvoy is doing his damn thing and Geeting has turned into quite the recruiter himself. I’m loving the class so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT