ADVERTISEMENT

Howard Dean doesn't think Paris attackers should be called...

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
It completely boggles my mind how any sane, rational person can stand up in public and defend radical terrorists after they mow down innocent people in cold blood.

Take Howard Dean for example, who is getting his shorts in a bunch over the fact that the disgusting Islamists who killed 12 people in Paris are being called "Muslim terrorists."

You can't make this stuff up people. Truth really is stranger than fiction.
From Weasel Zippers:

Howard Dean -- that celebrated scholar of Islam -- has weighed in on today's murderous rampage in Paris and declared that he refuses to call the shooters in this and similar cases "Muslim terrorists."[/B]

According to Dean, the disregard for the lives of others that these terrorists display "is not what the Koran says." Dean's denial of the obvious puts him in the company of many liberals, most notably including President Obama, who after the beheading of James Foley declared that ISIS "speaks for no religion."[/B]

So let me get this straight. A bunch of Muslims go out and perform an act of terrorism, yet I'm not supposed to call them "Muslim terrorists," which is exactly what they are?

Are we living in The Twilight Zone [/I]or something?

Not only is this a very disgusting case of political correctness, it defies logic and common sense.

These folks are Muslims who committed an act of terror. What else am I supposed to call them?

Good grief. The political correctness in this country is getting so ridiculous it's impossible to have a conversation without consulting some special manual with all of the liberally approved "non-offensive" terms for everything.

How about this, Mr. Dean?

I'll call them awful, despicable, deplorable, murderous Muslim terrorists, and you can call them whatever the heck you want.
BBJ, according to another liberal genius, Hillary Clinton, we need to have empathy for our enemies. Oh, the sheer brilliance of that idea.

Lib doesn’t think Paris attackers should be called

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT