ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hey Massaro.....this mess is on you

Congratulations.

You have succeeded in destroying any pride left in a fanbase that was at its peak in this very same bowl game 9 years ago. I was there.

E.A.T.T. and Compete
Haven’t even watched any of this game. Pointless. Following the destruction on the ESPN app is sufficient for me. Very sad to see the program falling apart like this.

Reactions: Hop45
Not happy with Rick and what he has done - you have to look squarely at his boss. The same boss that has done absolutely nothing to move this program forward. He is the bigger problem to continue to let this thing go on.

Mediocre Middle

Reactions: Hop45
It seemed like Massaro was at least getting some things moving in his first few years at MT. Overall improved scheduling comes to mind. Since then, it seems like Massaro has been coasting or on cruise control or something. I'm just not sure what he has been doing to help move the program forward in recent years. I do seem to recall that when he was hired, Massaro was one of a few qualified and interesting candidates. I don't think finding a suitable pool of candidates for AD would be all that difficult.

Mediocre Middle.....Mediocre Massaro.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT