ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, BlueRaiderMike...

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
Are you out there? Haven't seen your posts. Maybe you're experiencing similar issues as I were?

BBJ, I certainly hope we didn't lose Mike after the format change because we need more righteous men like Mike with morals, ethics, and conservative values. Hopefully, he will be back soon.

BBJ, now that it's been several weeks since Mike has posted anything on our boards, I'm starting to get a little concerned about him. Hopefully, he is doing well and has just decided not to post for a while. When checking on his last post, I saw the following regarding his last activity:

Blueraider_Mike
Hall of Famer

Blueraider_Mike was last seen:

Today at 6:02 AM

So Mike, if you are still visiting this forum, please post something so that we know you are still doing well.

He may be having problems like I was with the new board, you can log in but it will not let you post anything. Then one day suddenly I could post.

BBJ, now that it's been several weeks since Mike has posted anything on our boards, I'm starting to get a little concerned about him. Hopefully, he is doing well and has just decided not to post for a while. When checking on his last post, I saw the following regarding his last activity:

Blueraider_Mike
Hall of Famer

Blueraider_Mike was last seen:

Today at 6:02 AM

So Mike, if you are still visiting this forum, please post something so that we know you are still doing well.

Flash,

Check your email. I attempted to contact Casey again on Mike's behalf.

-BBJ

BBJ, I appreciate your assistance on this matter. I thought by now Mike would have been back in the system but because it has been several weeks since he has posted I was getting concerned. Thanks for contacting Casey on Mike's behalf. Hopefully, Mike will be able to post soon.

Glad to help, my friend. Like you, I've been concerned about Mike's whereabouts. The last I'd heard from him was that they were supposed to be getting his issue resolved; however, I still haven't seen any posts from him....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT