ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Generic, non-MT, non-CUSA college basketball thread

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
meant to do this a couple of days ago for folks to post about other college basketball tournaments, comment about certain teams, coaches, etc. After all, it is March and the madness is about to begin.

Noticed that the old man, Dave Loos at Austin Peay has his team on a run in the ovc tourney at municipal. Beat Belmont last yesterday. Very happy that peay put it to them. The govs had sort of slid into oblivion after belmont joined the ovc.

Enjoying watching vandy getting their sorry asses kicked at Tex A&M on tv.

My favorite time of year - some really great games over the last two days: OVC semi-final between Belmont and Peay, Dayton and VCU with regular season A-10 implications, and WKU and LaTech to determine MT's seed; all games which went to OT.

The Belmont/Peay game was a classic; perhaps one of the best games I've ever witnessed (evenly matched teams, high level of play, great individual effort, and the only game in my memory to be decided with the on-floor end game call reversed after the horn) Great drama, I'm very happy for former OVC rival Peay and their long-time coach but had the Bruins won, still a great game.

Looking forward to more of the same over the next month, and Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT