ADVERTISEMENT

Football depth chart

BRaiderDave

All American
Jul 26, 2005
Do we have just two quarterbacks on the roster? Is it just Stockstill and Urzua? I've forgotten if we signed any others and too lazy to look it up.

Does anyone else think the DT position will be extremely thin after this year? Besides -Rakavian-Poydras it looks bare as I am not sold on Nix or Stewart. Hopefully they have plans to add weight to a current DE. Hard to get a good juco or a freshman that is ready to play in the 17 class.

Manciel was pretty highly rated. I still would like to see somebody like Ford move over. Don't know if he has the skill but man that size...

Reactions: C-Bow
It might be. I see us going after some Juco help this year.

Akins is at DE and could be moved back over. Poydras would be a Redshirt Freshman. Manciel is someone I am going to focus on this spring. I believe he has the most upside. Stewart has been undersized but hopefully he has cracked 280 this year so I can now see if he is settling in nicely. Nix is a wildcard at this point. He is two years away but can be good. I am anxious to see if Manciel or Stewart runs with the twos any this fall. That will answer some questions. Still need to bring in two juco DT's. Hard to get but if we have a really good season then it could happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT