ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL CUSA Tourney, Middle Tennessee (18-13, 11-9) vs Charlotte (18-13, 9-11), 6PM, Thursday, March 9, 2023

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Quarterfinal Game

(MT leads the series with Charlotte 13-4)

Charlotte 49ers (18-13, 9-11)
Head Coach: Ron Sanchez (SUNY Oneonta '97)
Record at Charlotte: 68-77 (5th Season) Overall Record: 68-77 (5th Season)

ESPN+

Murfreesboro – WGNS 101.9 FM / 1450 AM, Smyrna – WGNS 100.5 FM–94.9 The Fan/95.1 in Murfreesboro – The Varsity Network App

Last edited:
Would love to go to one of these. I almost used points on a flight a couple weeks ago but decided that now is not the time. Even with a good week of basketball, I would like to have more confidence in my home team.

I regret not going to Hot Springs. Was that the easiest place to get in and out of? No. But having been there, it was definitely a destination spot.

Would like to see the tourney eastward for a bit but it appears that big booty Judy wants everything out west. I attended the CUSA tourney in 2017 (2016-2017) in Birmingham. Birmingham is kinda eh, but nice to see Giddy and the gang cut the nets.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewglenn
Hard to get up for this one.

Our teams performance lately has me to thinking we drop this one big time.

Nothing to get excited about with MT.

Lawrence will dress but they want to do it without him or limit his time due to injury that was suffered at utep

Toto, I have a feeling we're not in the Murphy Center anymore.

We just don't have anyone that can go get a basket and our offense doesn't help either.

LOL CUSA Tourney not even on an actual TV channel. Maybe the later rounds but goodness.

Finally got into more of a halfcourt game & settled down. Showed some nice grit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT