ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB CUSA tourney: Lady Raiders(18-11, 10-6) vs. Rice (21-9, 11-7), 11:30am, Thursday, March 8, 2018

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Date and Time: Thursday, March 8 at 11:30 a.m.
Teams: Middle Tennessee (18-11, 10-6) vs. Rice (21-9, 11-7)

Live Audio | Live Stream (Facebook Live)

Keep Up With The Lady Raiders in Frisco

Hashtags: #TrueBlue, #LadyRaiders, #BlueRaiders
C-USA Championship Hashtags: #CUSAWBK, #HoopsAtTheStar
Twitter and Instagram: @MT_WBB
Facebook: MTSU Women's Basketball

RADIO: WGNS 1450 AM / 100.5 FM / 101.9 FM

WATCH

LISTEN

GAME NOTES

goblueraiders.com:
Lady Raiders Set to Play Rice in C-USA Quarterfinals

Last edited:
Going to lose this one. This sh*t show of a season is over.

Pathetic state of the program, injuries don't begin to explain the condition this program is in. CRI needs to reevaluate and make some changes, the sooner the better.

Reactions: BlueRaider95
This team...smh. We are the definition of medicority. Can we please bring Stephanie Smith back as an assistant.

Went to less women's games this year than I typically do because of how bad they always played when I went. Kept hearing about how great the defense was. Watching today I've realized that we don't really have a great defense, our terrible offense has turned every game into an ugly, low scoring game. When you use the full 30 seconds of the shot clock up on almost every possession your opponent is only getting 10-14 possessions a quarter and even the best teams only score on about 60% of their possessions. Hence them holding opponents to roughly 13 points a quarter.

And from what I can tell, Insell thinks we're playing pretty good this year. It's kind of like he's afraid to criticize his team.

I've had season tickets to Lady Raider games for a long, long time, It is going to be hard to shell out for them next season unless I see some changes made. I have absolutely no hope that things will be better next season.

We will struggle next year to even make the conference tournament and if we do, it will be a miracle if the LRs make it past the first day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT