ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Indictment Talk Swirls

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
Clinton Indictment Talk Swirls
January 08, 2016

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Joe diGenova in the past couple of days has been making media appearances talking about the voluminous evidence that the FBI's collecting on Hillary regarding her e-mail servers and the classified data she was trafficking in.

He said it's so much evidence, it's so overwhelming that she's gonna be indicted in 60 days -- and if she's not, there's gonna be a revolt in the FBI. If the Regime, if the attorney general, Loretta Lynch and FBI don't bring charges, diGenova says, it's gonna be a revolt. It's that bad. Well, Bob Tyrrell on the American Spectator has a piece today on that very subject and that very investigation. He adds even more via his sources to what diGenova has been saying, and when you read this, you ask, "How can this woman even be a candidate?"

HillMugShot_KerryBidenClaps.jpg

And, by the way, you should know that Plugs Biden and John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) are both waiting in the wings for whatever if anything might happen to Mrs. Clinton. Now, the odds are that nothing will. I mean, the safest place to be if you are a criminal in this country is to be a Democrat ranking member of the administration. That's the safest place if you're a criminal. I mean, it's a tough call. It's a toss-up being in Chicago or Washington.

But probably if you've engaged in criminal behavior and you are a ranking Democrat, the safest place to be is in Washington right now where the Democrats are running the show because they probably will not do anything about it, and that's a prevailing opinion. Even with diGenova out there saying, "It's gonna be 60 days. They've got no choice; they have to indict because of the evidence. A lot of it." It's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen.

One of the reasons I speculated that it isn't gonna happen, is I talked to a very powerful, influential member of the Republican establishment this morning who is convinced that Obama wants Hillary to succeed him so that his agenda will continue and will be even tacked further to the left. We were not talking about the investigation. We were not talking about diGenova or the FBI. I was just relating it. If the guy I was talking to is right, then there will not be any indictment of Mrs. Clinton.

END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

Breaking News

The Bells Toll for Hillary
The FBI is closing in.

By R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. – 1.8.16

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-07%20at%2010.03.32%20PM.png

Wikimedia Commons

The Federal Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon.

The charges will consist of some of the following:

1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.
2. Destruction of government records.
3. Lying to federal agents.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Obstruction of justice.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”

There are those who have told me that the FBI has been engaged in a ruse. And that the Bureau will report it has come across nothing criminal. Then the whole imbroglio is expected to blow over.

But such cynics are in the minority. Most sources have told me the investigation is genuine, serious, and all but completed. One told me that it was completed two months ago. The Bureau has put together a case that as one source put it “is locked up. It is solid.”

In the past, as FBI agent I.C. Smith wrote in his book Inside: A Top G-Man Exposes Spies, Lies, and Bureaucratic Bungling Inside the FBI, the Clintons have benefited from a few corrupt agents, usually in Arkansas. But that was years ago, and in Arkansas. This is the FBI in Washington, at the top where there are plenty of utterly professional law enforcement officials. They believe truth matters and so does the pursuit of justice. “They have been building a case that is unassailable,” one source told me. “It is beyond the case against Petraeus.… It is about the violation of federal statutes.”

The only question now is will the recommendations come this month or within sixty days. Politicians with the presidential itch such as Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry hope the FBI’s recommendations will come in a week or so to allow them to get into the race. Other observers say the decision will come later. “The FBI,” said one source, “does not care about politics.” Whether it comes tomorrow or in sixty days, Justice Department policies mandate making such decisions as far in advance of elections as possible. If there are conflicting winds blowing in the Bureau or DOJ, they must avoid the appearance of being motivated by partisan politics.

Yet such is the gravity of the charges and the consequences of neglecting them that they cannot be ignored. If they are ignored, people familiar with the investigation say, it will be impossible to prosecute future defendants being charged with the mishandling of classified information. Said Joseph DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney, “The intelligence community will not stand for that. They will fight for indictment and they are already in the process of gearing themselves to basically revolt if [the Attorney General] refuses to bring charges.” FBI Director James Comey has reportedly said he will resign if the Bureau’s recommendations for charges are ignored.

One source familiar with the case said the indictments will begin with the “small fish” starting with Bryan Pagliano, the keeper of Hillary’s server, and move on to the Big Enchilada, Hillary. Whatever happens, seasoned political players have claimed Hillary will continue in the race for Democratic nomination. Joe Trippi, former campaign manager for 2004 presidential candidate Howard Dean, was overheard in the Green Room at Fox saying Hillary will run to the end.

polizette-logo.png
Politics. Explained.

Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law
Clinton instructed an aide to remove the classification marking from information, a federal offense

by Keith Koffler

The latest batch of Hillary Clinton emails released by the State Department early Friday contain what may be the smoking gun that forces the Justice Department to charge the former secretary of state with a crime, according to former federal prosecutor Joseph diGenova.

“This is gigantic,” said diGenova. “She caused to be removed a classified marking and then had it transmitted in an unencrypted manner. That is a felony. The removal of the classified marking is a federal crime. It is the same thing to order someone to do it as if she had done it herself.”

On the June 17, 2011, email chain with senior State Department adviser Jake Sullivan, Clinton apparently asked Sullivan to change the marking on classified information so that it is no longer flagged as classified.

Clinton, using her private email server, asks for “the TPs,” apparently a reference to talking points being prepared for her. Sullivan, who is using his official State Department email, responds, “They say they’ve had issues sending secure fax. They’re working on it.” Clinton responds, “If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w[ith] no identifying heading and send nonsecure.”

It’s not clear if Sullivan actually followed through on Clinton’s orders. But if he did, it may expose Clinton to serious legal jeopardy.

“This makes it impossible for the bureau not to recommend charges,” diGenova said of the FBI. “This makes it impossible not to go forward, and it certainly ties the hand of the attorney general.”

Some have speculated that while the FBI may recommend charges, Attorney General Loretta Lynch might try to avoid doing so for political reasons.

Related: The Pallid Prince: Bill Can’t Rescue Hillary

The revelation also appears to put the lie to Clinton’s claim that she never handled classified information on her server.

“I did not send nor receive anything that was classified at the time,” she has claimed. By instructing her aide to send her material marked classified, it is clear that she not only may have received classified information, but that it was indeed “classified at the time.”

“This means that when she said, ‘I never received anything marked classified,’ she in fact did,” diGenova said.

David Bossie, president of the watchdog group Citizens United, said the email could become the emblem of Hillary’s email scandal.

“It proves that Hillary Clinton affirmatively instructed senior staff to send classified data to an unsecured server,” he said. “With that, it cements into history, much like the famous Bill Clinton finger wag.”

The only place I have heard this is on this forum. No other media outlet is apparently covering it. Damn liberal media.

EXCLUSIVE: The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.

The development follows press reports over the past year about the potential overlap of State Department and Clinton Foundation work, and questions over whether donors benefited from their contacts inside the administration.

The Clinton Foundation is a public charity, known as a 501(c)(3). It had grants and contributions in excess of $144 million in 2013, the most current available data.

Inside the FBI, pressure is growing to pursue the case.

One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

The FBI is particularly on edge in the wake of how the case of former CIA Director David Petraeus was handled.

One of the three sources said some FBI agents felt Petraeus was given a slap on the wrist for sharing highly classified information with his mistress and biographer Paula Broadwell, as well as lying to FBI agents about his actions. Petraeus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in March 2015 after a two-plus-year federal investigation in which Attorney General Eric Holder initially declined to prosecute.

In the Petraeus case, the exposure of classified information was assessed to be limited.

By contrast, in the Clinton case, the number of classified emails has risen to at least 1,340. A 2015 appeal by the State Department to challenge the “Top Secret” classification of at least two emails failed and, as Fox News first reported, is now considered a settled matter.

It is unclear which of the two lines of inquiry was opened first by the FBI and whether they eventually will be combined and presented before a special grand jury. One intelligence source said the public corruption angle dates back to at least April 2015. On their official website, the FBI lists "public corruption as the FBI's top criminal priority."

Fox News is told that about 100 special agents assigned to the investigations also were asked to sign non-disclosure agreements, with as many as 50 additional agents on “temporary duty assignment,” or TDY. The request to sign a new NDA could reflect that agents are handling the highly classified material in the emails, or serve as a reminder not to leak about the case, or both.

"The pressure on the lead agents is brutal," a second source said. "Think of it like a military operation, you might need tanks called in along with infantry."

Separately, a former high-ranking State Department official emphasized to Fox News that Clinton’s deliberate non-use of her government email address may be increasingly “significant.”

“It is virtually automatic when one comes on board at the State Department to be assigned an email address,” the source said.

“It would have taken an affirmative act not to have one assigned ... and it would also mean it was all planned out before she took office. This certainly raises questions about the so-called legal advice she claimed to have received from inside the State Department that what she was doing was proper."

On Sunday, when asked about her email practices while secretary of state, Clinton insisted to CBS News’ "Face The Nation," "there is no there, there."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...probe-expands-to-public-corruption-track.html

BBJ, if you recall I stated that a Republican would never again win the presidency after Obama was reelected. But, given Hillary's legal problems, I could be wrong. Not that I'm confident that Lynch will indict Hillary because I'm not. The truth is despite all the illegal things that Hillary has done, nothing will probably ever happen to her legally. However, it is my hope that there will be enough voters out there who will not vote for her this November because of her criminal background. That alone gives reason for the continued narrative of her illegalities. Hopefully, the continuation of these reports will affect voter's short term memories up until the day of the election. Not that I believe any of the liberal posters here will ever be persuaded because I'm sure they will continue to follow the Alinsky playbook. But if enough voters are affected, then the Republicans have a good chance of capturing the White House.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
BBJ, if you recall I stated that a Republican would never again win the presidency after Obama was reelected. But, given Hillary's legal problems, I could be wrong. Not that I'm confident that Lynch will indict Hillary because I'm not. The truth is despite all the illegal things that Hillary has done, nothing will probably ever happen to her legally. However, it is my hope that there will be enough voters out there who will not vote for her this November because of her criminal background. That alone gives reason for the continued narrative of her illegalities. Hopefully, the continuation of these reports will affect voter's short term memories up until the day of the election. Not that I believe any of the liberal posters here will ever be persuaded because I'm sure they will continue to follow the Alinsky playbook. But if enough voters are affected, then the Republicans have a good chance of capturing the White House.

Well stated. You summed it all up very nicely. Good post, my friend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT