ADVERTISEMENT

Budgets

I tip my hat to them.

Lose their basketball coach to Vanderbilt, go get a NCAA tournament coach from Morehead State.

Lose Curt Cignetti to Indiana, go get a young proven playoff level (D2 and FCS) HC from Holy Cross.

James Madison is really a model of how to transition well from FCS to FBS and how to handle coach loses.

Jeff Bourne is 10x the AD Chris Massaro is. It’s laughable they just moved up and we have been trying this for over 2 decades.

I tip my hat to them.

Lose their basketball coach to Vanderbilt, go get a NCAA tournament coach from Morehead State.

Lose Curt Cignetti to Indiana, go get a young proven playoff level (D2 and FCS) HC from Holy Cross.

James Madison is really a model of how to transition well from FCS to FBS and how to handle coach loses.

Jeff Bourne is 10x the AD Chris Massaro is. It’s laughable they just moved up and we have been trying this for over 2 decades.
They're not FBS but Austin Peay is another good example of making do with what you have. I'd trade AD's with them in a heartbeat.

We're gonna get left in the dust by James Madison & Liberty bc of incompetent administration that accepts mediocrity. Just a bunch of leeches sucking this university dry

my point was how much the students carry the load 53 million in mandatory athletic fees yearly of a 63 million budget. With that kind of funding could MT get the build blue completed faster and touch up and upgrade the track facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT