ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Brian Kimbrow leaving

Hate to hear that. Kind of hoped the demons that chased him from Vandy stayed in Nashville.

Good write up except that is I'tavius Mathers in that pic and not Kimbrow. sorry to nitpick

Guess he may have been down the depth chart and probably thought he could come in and start when he transferred

I was really excited after watching both Kimbrow and Mathers in the lineup at the Spring game. However, it looks like J'vonte Herrod will be the power back now and should be vaulted into that position. Tuck will go back to RB. Mathers is the true rock star at RB. He's a serious upgrade over Parker and will be the featured back unless he's injured. Thomas needs more touches. Until Mathers got on the field, he and Des were the most electric RB's.

We still have...

Mathers
Tucker
Anderson
Thomas
Herrod
Garnett

Herrod needs to step up and be that short yardage beast that he was brought here to be.

Good write up except that is I'tavius Mathers in that pic and not Kimbrow. sorry to nitpick

Damn...I went through an article on GBR from a spring practice and they had a mention of Kimbrow in the writeup. When you hover over his name it showed his profile pic and said he was No. 32. Of course when you click his name it redirects you to an error page since he's been removed. I'll fix it up here in a bit.

Good eye!

Damn...I went through an article on GBR from a spring practice and they had a mention of Kimbrow in the writeup. When you hover over his name it showed his profile pic and said he was No. 32. Of course when you click his name it redirects you to an error page since he's been removed. I'll fix it up here in a bit.

Good eye!
It's all good. Keep up the good work

Reactions: C-Bow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT